Vibrant, Safe, Convenient, Relaxing & Foodie Haven! With A Lake and City Skyline View… Situated in the heart of the Metro, near the central business and leisure districts of Ortigas, Makati and BGC... Ideal for a holiday or a getaway in the City!
We expect guests to treat our home with utmost respect and care.
- We will ensure that the unit is clean and that beddings and towels are provided upon your check-in. One request is to please do treat the space as it is your own and keep things clean, tidy and in order. Basic cleaning tools are provided for your use.
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING anywhere in the unit (There are designated smoking areas within the building). No eating/ drinking in the bedroom. There will be ZERO tolerance. Should there be any issue with this, you agree to pay either a USD100 cleaning fee or to leave the apartment in the minute without any reimbursement
- No pets of any kind are allowed in the building
- Shoes stay at the front door (shoe cabinet and shoe rack are available for your use)
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without prior approval from host
- No unannounced guests
- Any approved additional overnight guests must pay the extra person fee outlined on our Airbnb profile and must sleep in the room of the Airbnb guest
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property
- If you break or damage something, please let me know immediately and arrange for its replacement or repair
- Do not leave food out that will attract pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help
- Use kitchen freely but clean up any mess that is created, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave; No dirty dishes should be left in the sink overnight
- Guests are welcome to use the fridge to store as much of their food as possible and should properly seal and store in the room any food that will be outside of fridge
- In the evening empty rubbish bins and change the bin bag at the end of the day. Place the filled up trash bags on 7th Floor where the garbage disposal is located.
- Check out on the day established by the reservation
- Return all keys and access cards upon check out. Lost key/ access card shall be charged accordingly
- Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, aircon, etc. when not being used
- If there is an issue with the room or bedroom, please let us know immediately. We work best with guests who are good communicators. If the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow or blanket, please let us know and we will be glad to make it available to you.
Enjoy your stay!