ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
This wonderful 3 bdrm colonial home has the charm of yesteryear w many updates of today! Updated kitchen.. fully remodeled full bathroom, freshly painted throughout.Beautiful hardwood floors.Living room. front and back porch
I have a three bedroom house, with two rooms available for stay. Both with queen beds. Full & half bathroom. Pots, pans and full kitchen all available! WiFi/Internet. Great front porch (with speakers built in) and back porch. There is a security system & the house is set up on a hill. Both on and off street (steep driveway) parking available.
Two front bedrooms would be readily available along with bathrooms and all other spaces. Back bedroom will not be available to stay in.
Great front porch and enclosed back porch.
Likely to be close by and available to stop by with any issues. Always available via cell phone.
- I expect the house to be kept up and in same condition as when you arrive.
- Shoes off in the house.
- No smoking.
- It is a quieter part of the area and my neighbors have all been respectful and not noisy, so please no parties & also be respectful.
- Don't leave food out on the counters.
- Don't leave dirty dishes in the sink.
- Make sure house is locked when you are not there.
- Treat the space as if you are staying with a friend. This is a home when not on Airbnb.
- Airbnb profile & ID verification must be complete prior to booking
- No pets
- Please empty all trash during and at the end of your stay
- Please report any existing damages, etc. when you arrive, and any new damages as they happen
- No parties
Outdoor lights are set up on a timer and will come on at sunset and turn off at midnight.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My name is Michelle. I work at the University, teach spin classes, coach and bartend. I work hard and love my house and hope others can enjoy it as much as I have while respecting what I've done to make it my home! I love to cook, travel and explore. I love sports and the energy the University has during football & basketball seasons!
Life's for living!