ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Unit #115 is a ground floor unit with a nice ocean view (approximately 75 paces to the private beach). It is on a corner so you get an extra window that lets in more light to make the unit cheery and bright! Easy access from parking lot & no stairs
Access to all parts of the complex except onsite laundry room.
Call or email anytime and we can answer any and all questions. Handyman and Housekeeping contact info is provided in unit, in case you need them during your stay.
I will send you the following information once the reservation is made: 1) directions from the airport; 2) unit access instructions (ie. lockbox code); 3) Information to obtain free parking permit.
I will ask for an email address to send you the information. W85403474-01
KAUAI CONDO RENTAL INFORMATION
Since we do not contract with the on-site property management, you will not have use of some services offered by the complex (ie. front desk in lobby, housekeeping service including towels and linens, laundry room, etc.). You WILL have access to the pool, spa, BBQs, and “activities" desk in lobby. Any questions see below for contact information.
There will be two bath towels, two dish towels, one beach towel, one wash cloth, and one hand towel per person per stay. Please refrain from using bath towels at the beach!
There will also be two rolls of toilet paper, one roll of paper towels, two small soaps provided during your stay. There will also be two garbage bags for each can provided. We provide enough amenities to get you started. Any additional needs (ie. extra paper products, garbage bags, etc.) will be at expense of guest. There is no daily maid service, unless requested (please request through our housekeeper mentioned below) and additional amount over and beyond normal cleaning fee is paid. Wal-Mart is a 10-15 minute drive away and nice place to stock up on paper products, garbage bags, and any/all additional goods that may help enhance your stay. Foodland is also a mile or less to the north of us in Kapaa town. Longs is a nice 10 minute walk up the road north of us as well.
FOR ALL ISSUES CLEANING-RELATED (linens, towels, overall cleanliness), PLEASE CONTACT NALANI CONTRADES (contact info is on laminated sheet on coffee table in unit).
ALL other issues non-cleaning related (ie. Maintenance, gaining access to unit, general questions, etc.), please call Judison Paleracio (handyman's name is also on the laminated sheet in the unit).
After beach play, please rinse off at shower next to pool before reentering condo.
Upon departure, leave all dirty towels on bathroom floor.
Please throw out all perishable foods upon departure.
Free Internet or WiFi in unit, if applicable. Disruption in service or equipment failure happens and will try our best to rectify issue(s) timely, but customer service by Internet company can be slow as nothing on the island moves quickly. No refunds will be given if WiFi does not work properly due to service disruption, equipment failure, outage of any kind. There is free WiFi in/around the Lobby.
The units are air conditioned, however if there is an issue/outage with the A/C that cannot be rectified by our maintenance, we will call an A/C company. We will do everything in our power to get a technician there timely, but because there are limited A/C companies on island, their response times vary; as such, no refunds will be given as a result of A/C issues/outages. Note each A/C unit is on a quarterly program to ensure coils are cleaned and treated.
Close and lock slider door when leaving unit and/or sleeping.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The unit being rented is privately owned, including the furnishings. The guests agree to compensate the owner for any damages to the unit, grounds or building caused by them. This includes any damage (including fire) caused as a result of using any cooking appliance. Damage costs may be charged to the credit card on file. No pets allowed. No smoking in unit!!
2. The owners are not responsible for articles lost, stolen, or left behind on property. Owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
3. Guests agree that agent or agent's designee may enter the premises for effecting repairs and/or maintenance or for other necessary purposes.
4. The Tenants agree that during the rental period, the Owners shall not be held liable and shall be held harmless for any injury, loss of possessions, or any deficiency in the condo's serviceability (including occupancy) as a result of 1) acts of God (which include but are not limited to earthquake, fire, flood or any other natural disaster), 2) any theft that might occur, or 3) any other accident or event not directly caused by the Owners. If there is a major storm, hurricane, or tsunami, no accommodation refunds will be given unless: The day that the authorities issue a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Tsunami Warning," for the Islander resort area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered due to damage from the storm or any rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive where the accommodation cannot be occupied due to damage.
5. Acceptable forms of payment are personal check, cashier's check, money order, traveler's check, cash, or credit cards. There is a $12 return check fee if your check is returned by our bank.
6. Excessive trash, dirt and/or dirty dishes left in unit may incur a $25 fee and could be charged against the credit card on file, if applicable. “Excessive trash" means more than two bags of trash left in unit and “excessive dirt" means dirt that is not easily cleaned from the unit, furnishings or upholstery. Trash cans are located on first floor of each building, and a broom is provided in the unit. Soak pans, too.
7. A $50 processing fee will be charged for ANY cancellation. Cancellation of reservation 60 days or more prior to reservation will receive a full refund less the processing fee. Cancellation of reservation less than 60 days prior to reservation date will receive a refund, less $50 processing fee, if accommodations can be rebooked and occupied during reservation time period at the rate contracted for. If rate requires discounting to fill the unit, guest canceling must pay the difference between reserved rate and discounted rate. If unit is not rebooked, guest will pay $50 for each reservation night not rented. If unit is not rebooked during reservation time period within 30 days, there will be no refund given. No adjustments after check-in. Also, if cancellation is after 60 days from payment (whether deposit or final payment), credit card/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) fees will not be refunded as (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) does not refund such fees after 60 days of receipt.
8. Owner/property manager/agent has the right to enter the unit at any time for maintenance-related issues or property concerns of any kind.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 100 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น