Love the great outdoors - but like a little extra comfort? Our 29' Fifth Wheel is all set up with full kitchen, queen bed, shower and bathroom. Feel a world away on 23 acres, but only 10 minutes from shops & restaurants.
We found the ranch just a few years ago and fell in love with the vista across 23 acres, the pond, an old barn and a former campground. As we opened up the barn doors for the first time a great white owl flew out into the sky. From then on, it's been the White Owl Ranch.
The area known as "The Pond" was designed for camping. You'll have access to all the space around the pond, the covered BBQ, fire pit, and swing-set.
The Pond is stocked with trout, and you are welcome to fish (catch and release only please, although we do understand when kids catch their own fish it is a rite of passage to keep it!).
Our neighbors do keep horses on their adjacent property, please be respectful and do not bother them.
We frequently spend our weekends at the White Owl Ranch at the main house that is up the road from The Pond.
We have this set up so that you can have your privacy around The Pond, with plenty of space to relax and enjoy the scenery uninterrupted.
Pets are welcome, but please be aware that we do see eagles and bobcats in the area. Especially if pets are small, keep them close!
We are steadily restoring structures across the property including the main house that we use on weekends, an old barn and a tiny blue caretakers house.
1. If you use the fire pit or BBQ, put your fire out - Be sure to put out your fire before bed, before heading out for the day, or when you leave the site at the end of your stay.
2. Clean up after your pets.
3. No bait fishing - just catch and release in the pond. (But if a little kid catches their first trout - we'll understand if you keep it).
4. No shooting or hunting on the property.
5. Put everything back - If you move the picnic tables, or other items on the site, move them back.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น