Escape to this wooded Sierra foothills retreat on 2 private acres in the in the Amador County wine country, where your noisiest neighbors are the hummingbirds, woodpeckers, and an occasional hawk.
- Fire: Our precious Sierra foothills are very susceptible to fire. Please be mindful of the ever-present fire danger and use caution.
- Smoking: Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Water: This property is on a well and we are in a severe drought. Please be careful not to waste water. Thank you!!
- Noise: The house is in a very private and serene setting; however, there are a few neighbors nearby. Please be respectful and keep noise levels low.
- Septic Part I: This house is on a septic. Please use a paper towel to wipe grease off any cooking or dining items and discard prior to rinsing.
- Septic Part II: Please try not to use excessive amounts of toilet paper. Not to scare you: the toilet is a brand new water conserving Kohler and works incredibly well :)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hi! Thanks for considering my property and for reading my profile. A little about me...
I'm a health and wellness educator, project manager, mom, grandma, dog-lover, and lover of all animals.
I'm a hiker, backpacker, traveler, and explorer.
I'm also a voracious reader and lifelong student, a health and human potential enthusiast, photographer, and animal/environmental advocate.
I'm an early riser and I believe morning is the best time of every day. :)
My life motto: “Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost. But climb.” ~ Edna St. Vincent Millay