A classy place right in most centrally located, legendary building in Warsaw ;)
The building is right by the pedestrian zone of Chmielna street.
* Metro "Centrum" - 1 min
* Bus & tram stops "Centrum" - 1 min
* Carrefour supermarket - 1 min
* Railway Station Warsaw Central - 5 min or 1 bus stop
* Central Shopping Mall - 1 minute
* Tones of cafes & restaurants, from KFC, Pizza Hut or Starbucks (1 min) to Polish, Georgian, Thai, Vietnamese, Czech, Italian restaurants, pizza or burger places, industrial cafes and breakfast places, and many more (1-5 min)
* Direct bus/train from/to the airport - 2/4 min
* National Museum - 7 min
* Night clubs area - 5 min
* Bars and alternative bars area - 7 min
* Anything what is worth seeing in the city is either just around in the centre or easily accesable by a direct bus/tram.
Note an additional advantage: the building has an easily accessable (by a quick lift) 22 floor, from where you have a great view on the city so that you do not have to spend additional money to climb and see it from the Palace of Culture.
The privat room at your disposal:
* Has one big bed perfect for couples
(there is an additional mattrace option for non-couples).
* Is furnished with a walldrop, a desk, a tv board and a tv sat.
* Is perfectly enlightened and has the view on the city Centre.
* Will wait for you clean to make your stay comfortable!
The kitchen and the bathroom is at your full disposal with all the equipment:
* induction stove
* washing machine
* iron and ironing board
* drying rack
* hair dryer
A fully private room is a part of two-room apartment with the other room is either empty or occupied by one person, that is by myself.
There is neither a cleaning fee nor deposit.
PLEASE NOTE: if there is anything I can help you with to make your stay more enjoyable do not hesitate to ask me. I have tones of hints for good local restaurants/food places, public transportation tickets, bars, clubs, alternative places, and many more.
30 yo, travelling mostly to the places I have not been yet (unless it is the Caucasus, or the Balkans, or the Middle East, or Turkey, or Romania).
Also, offering a place in Warsaw. I am sociable, like to talk to the people and explore new places.