Being close to the East Side makes getting around the area fast and easy. We're close to the bus line, 5 major supermarkets, tons of restaurants and shopping. If you have a car there is easy routes to Newport, Bristol, Cape Cod, and Boston.
Cozy apartment that is convenient to the East Side of Providence without paying East Side prices.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms with queen beds, a blow up mattress, new bathroom, eat in kitchen, and living room. The apartment is located on the second floor.
Guest will have access to free wireless access and FiOS TV for those rainy days. Off street parking, laundry in the basement, central heat and AC. During the summer there chairs and side tables in the back yard under a grape arbor.
I live an work on the first floor so I try to greet you when you checkin. My brother lives on the third floor. You may run into him or you may not however he is always available for questions or problems.
Linens and towels included.
Check-in is after 3pm and check-out is before 11am.
1. If you use the stove please make a reasonable attempt to clean it and the adjacent areas.
2. Put all trash in the trash can and recycle bin.
3. If something breaks please let me know.
4. Do not steal anything.
5. Please make the reservation for the number of people staying in the apartment.
6. Return all dishes, glasses, and utensils to the kitchen sink or feel free to use the dishwasher. There are dishwasher pods under the sink.