Gorgeous Punta Gorda Isles 3 bedroom 2 bath condo. Ideally situated between Sarasota and Fort Meyers on the gulf coast.
Immaculate condo located in the prestigious Punta Gorda Isles. The condo features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and an attached one car garage. The moment you enter this home, luxury surrounds you. Fully stocked gourmet kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances. Master bathroom with dual sinks and walk-in shower. Condo is situated on the second floor with steps going up. The master bedroom features a king sized bed, and the other two bedrooms have queen sized beds. Each bedroom features a flat screen TV, including a 50" smart TV in the master, and there is a 60 inch smart TV in the living room. Wi-fi is included as well. The unit features an en suite laundry. Enjoy outdoor dining on the screened lanai or just enjoy the beautiful sunsets. Walk to the harbor or Fisherman's village to enjoy some of the best restaurants Florida has to offer. Conveniently located near shopping, dining, golf, or boating.
Guests will have access to the community pool and hot tub.
I will be available by phone should guests need assistance or have any difficulties. Please note that Florida law requires a 12% occupancy tax on short term rentals which will be collected at the time of booking in addition to the rental rate listed. We will only rent to verified guests.
This condo has an extraordinary location and is walking distance to downtown, Fishermans Village and the Harbor! Although not a beach community, Punta Gorda is within 30-45 minutes to Port Charlotte Beach Park, Englewood Beach, Stump Pass Beach Park, Fort Meyers Beach and Boca Grande Beach. Enjoy the area and spend the day at Sanibel or Captiva Islands! We are located between Sarasota and Fort Meyers - 1.5 hours from Tampa, 45 minutes to Fort Meyers, and 2 hours to Orlando.
Please note that Florida law requires a 12% occupancy tax on short term rentals which will be collected at the time of booking in addition to the rental rate listed.
1.Smoking is NOT allowed inside the premises including both the garage and the lanai.
2.Guest agrees that he/she will only permit only the people listed in the reservation, whose full names have been disclosed and who have paid in advance, to use and occupy the premises. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay on the premises or overnight in the property.
3.Guests shall behave in a respectable manner and shall not disturb other owners or renters in surrounding properties. Therefore, no blasting music, no late night parties, etc.
4.Guests shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and habitual condition and use the premises in a careful and lawful manner.
5.Guest agrees to only use appliances for their intended uses.
6.Guests agree not to access any locked owner only areas for any reason.
7.Guest agrees not to bring animals or pets of any kind onto the premises or property.
8. Guest will need to park only in designated spaces.
9. Guests are responsible for keeping the unit clean during their stay.
10.Guests shall dispose of all trash generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the assigned bins or trash cans provided.
11. Guest agrees to use pool and hot tub with great care and in accordance with any posted rules. Guest understands that there is no lifeguard available on the premises, and any use of the pool or hot tub shall be at the sole risk of the user.
12.Guest agrees to use cable TV and Wi-Fi for lawful uses only.
13.Guests shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Guest will keep garage closed and all doors locked when not in the unit, and will lock up the unit upon departure.
14. Children are welcome, however, please be advised that the unit is not childproof and therefore guests need to watch their children and make sure that they clean up after them. There is a staircase going up to the unit and there is no gate at the top so this unit is not advisable for small children or toddlers.
15. Boats cannot be parked on the property.
16. In the case of significant violation of any of the house rules, the reservation will be immediately terminated and all fees and monies paid will be forfeited.