With a rooftop deck, incredible views, rooftop fire-pit & grill, this home always makes for a great Nashville vacation. In the heart of popular 12 South, the Roy Acuff house is only 3 minutes to downtown and walkable to the best local spots.
This home is located in a highly desirable residential neighborhood. Due to the close proximity to neighbors, large parties are not allowed. There are plenty of great places to party nearby, then come back to the home to recharge! Decibel sensors in home are remotely monitored. Excessive noise or complaints from neighbors may result in forfeiture of deposit or eviction from property.
1. Check in is 3PM, check out is 11AM and please return all keys
2. Please make yourself at home, but remember to treat it as you would your own
3. Clean your dishes and please take trash bags and leave on back deck before check out
4. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property - this applies to both drugs and internet activity
5. If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair
6. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests
7. No smoking – minimum $250 fine if it is found that guests were smoking in the home plus cost of any damaged furniture replacement
8. No pets, unless previously approved by homeowner
9. No sitting on handrails on the balconies
10. No throwing trash or other items off of rooftop deck or any balcony
11. Nashville noise restrictions begin at 10PM nightly and we request that all guests bring any gatherings inside at that time. Violations of the noise laws will not be tolerated and ANY noise complaints will result in an automatic $250 fine.
12. No exterior signage or balloons to be displayed on the home or any of the homes fences without express permission from the Host.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 109 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น