Comfortable furnished family apartment located in a quiet, residential street. Sunny and spacious.
Stylish surroundings and beautiful views of Table Mountain and Lion's Head.
Extremely central: within short walking distance of shops and restaurants.
- Only specified guests on booking form are allowed to sleep over in the apartment and no more than two persons per room are allowed (exceptions are made in the event of small children and babies).
- Guests may not conduct any auctions, sales or exhibitions in this apartment, nor shall the apartment be used for any professional or business purpose whatsoever.
- No disorderly conduct of whatsoever nature in the apartment, exclusive use area or on the common property.
- Tenants may not cause any damage in the garden
- Tenants may not cause or allow any undue or disturbing noise from radios, television sets, musical instruments or any other cause of noise,
- Tenants may not throw or permit to be thrown, rubbish, refuse or any other matter, or liquid or substance off balconies or out of windows or doors of his section, exclusive use area, or generally upon the common property,
- No smoking is allowed in the stairwells.
- Tenants must ensure that children under their supervision do not play in the stairwells.
- Security doors and gates to be properly closed and never opened to any unknown person to the Tenants.
- No washing on balconies. Drying racks allowed in the rear walkways between 08h00 and 19h00 only. All items to be fastened securely.
- All refuse to be moved to designated bins and not outside the door.
- After 10 p.m. no music may be played outdoors and noise levels must be lowered.
- No excessive noise of any kind. No pets. No smoking in the apartment.