Excellent 2 stories suite - Loft style
NO SMOKING-NO ALCOHOL
Short Term Occupation
1 powder room
1 kitchen opened concept
1 dining room
1 living room
1 french balcony
1 ensuite laundry
Non smoking and no alcohol not even on the balcony.
Living in a luxurious loft -suite with the same comfort as 4 stars **** hotel suite but still feel like at home! Just Amazing!
Party room - host should make booking for thte guest
Building guestroom - host should book
Game room - book your time at the security desk-introduce yourself as guests of 907.
We can interact with the guests at anytime as much as they want.
CENTER OF CITY
AT CELEBRATION SQUARE
While we are happy to let you, our lovely guests and friends feel at home away from home in our suite. We encourage you to follow the RULES outlined below.
Your security deposit at risk if you break any of rules.
NO EXTRA UNDECLARED GUESTS RULES.
- Only the number of guests declared is allowed to live in the suite. The guests must declare all the possible guests during the reservation on airbnb. Any extra guests outside those declared brought into the suite may jeopardize your security deposit.
- Our loft is NON-SMOKING space in order to maintain fresh air (we have carpet on the floor) and for security purposes. No smokingin suite, in the building no smoking even on the balcony of the suite.
NO ALCOHOL OR BEER RULES.
- Do not organize alcohol or beer parties. No alcohol or beer is allowed in the premises. Not even on the balcony.
NO FOOD OUTSIDE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM RULES.
- In order to maintain the place clean and welcoming for everyone (present or future guests), we kindly recommend to avoid foods and drinks outside the kitchen area and dining room. NO FOOD in bedrooms, washrooms, living room,
100% TIDY & CLEAN RULES.
- To leave our loft in the exact state and as clean as they have found it when they checked in. We are going to make a tour of the suite together which is going to be helpful for both parties in order to check how clean the suite is and how clean it has to be with the guests checked out. This would guarantee complete satisfaction of you as our lovely guests and as your hosts. Please kindly raise any concerns found during the initial tour of the suite. You may loose your security deposit of the suite is not clean.
GUESTS INSPECTION RULES.
- After the initial tour, guests should inspect the suite and raise any anomalies found within 8 hours of checking in. If nothing is raised 8 hours after checking, it is assumed that all is good. Therefore any anomalies found at check out or after check out is the responsability of the guests and the security deposit may be seized.
EXCEPT IN FOYER - NO SHOES ALL AROUND THE SUITE RULES.
- In order to maintain the floor (engineered hardwood and stairs carpet) in an excellent condition, we will appreciated if our guests kindly pay attention and avoid shoes specially on the carpets or rugs. Please KINDLY REMOVE YOUR SHOES at the main entrance - Foyer.
KEEP THE SUITE CLEAN RULES.
- Among other, keep the suite clean (floor, walls, doors, kitchen, stove, fridge, washrooms, beds, etc ), tidy up accordingly, do not displaced or misplaced anything and do not break anything. Just for one dirty door or dirty spot on the wall, you may loose your security deposit. Guests should be aware of it so he should not do not be surprised during checkout.
- The weekly cleaning fee is to perform basic clean up, set up and sanitization at the end of your stay when you check out to get the suite ready for future (URL HIDDEN) does not cover the need of a deep cleaning which can include cleaning the stove, bathtubs, carpets, the walls or the doors or even painting any of the last 2 mentioned etc.
NO PETS RULES.
- Even if we love pets, unfortunately they are not allowed in our suite.
- If you have a visitor kindly escort him inside the building thru your car to your designated parking spot or thru the main lobby in the ground floor. As a short term guests or friends, you are not register the building and not known to the security. Your visitors may be escorted out or blocked if you do not escort them in yourself using your keys. There is no buzzer code for you therefore you must communicate thru other means with your visitors to know when they are outside the building waiting for you to escort them in.
VISITORS PARKING RULES.
- Your visitors must park their car at the designated visitors parking spots. ASK YOUR VISITORS NOT TO PARK ON MEDICAL SPOT. After they found a visitor parking spot, you and your visitor must request a parking permit from the security agent. Please ask for visitor parking permit for the duration of his visit as guests of friends of JD & LeGrand in suite 907.
DO NOT USE THE ADDRESS AS PERSONAL ADDRESS RULES.
- You would not have access to the mailbox to receive parcels, letters, delivery erc. You cannot use the address of the suite as your own personal address for any reason or purpose.
DISPOSE TRASH RULES
- Dispose trash and other garbage to the chute by the elevator.
NO-PARTY & NO GATHERING IN THE SUITE RULES.
- Do not organize PARTY (or parties) or gathering of more than number of accepted guests without approval of your hosts JD & LeGrand. It's the building rules not to organize gathering in suite to respect neighbors and reduce noise and disturbance in the surrounding. There is a party room available that you can book thru your hosts. Breaking this rules may result in you losing your security deposit.
ABIDE BY CONDOMINIUM BUILDING RULES.
- Pay attention to the building rules like speed limit in the parking, avoid smoking anywhere, rules at the pool, gym, lobby, and others.
INTRODUCE YOURSELF AS GUESTS OR FRIENDS OF JD & LEGRAND RULES.
- considering that you are not register as an owner nor a long-term tenant of the building please do NOT introduce yourself neither as a tenant nor owner. We would recommend to introduce yourself as a guest(s) or friend(s) of JD & LeGrand.
NO EXTRA GUESTS RULES
- Not more than the declared guests can spend night in the suite without the express approval of the host.
DO NOT ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS TO THE SECURITY OR TO ANY BUILDING EMPLOYEES RULES. DIRECT ALL YOUR CONCERNS TO JD & LEGRAND RULES.
- Be aware of the strict security rules of the building and to not pretend or act as an owner. For any issues or concerns, please contact your hosts JD & LeGrand. We recommend NOT to address the security for any of your concerns and act as a guest or friend NOT as an owner as you may be expelled from the building if you are not a long-term tenant or owner unless JD or LeGrand intervene.
. DO NOT BREAK - DO NOT DESTROY, DO NOT STEAL RULES. ALWAYS CLEAN AFTER YOU RULES.
- There is going to be a mandatory tour of the suite as part of the check in and also another control during the check out process. If there is anything of concerns or something broken, missing, not clean, etc... the hosts would request to seize your security deposit.
KEEP THE SUITE ALWAYS CLEAN FOR FUTURE GUESTS RULES.
- Our goal is to look forward hosting your again sometime soon or hosting one of your friends or relatives thru referral. Therefore we count on you to help us maintaining our loft in an excellent condition for your next stay or that of your friends or relatives.
CLEAN THE DISHES RULES
- At rhe emd of your stay, the dishes have tobe cleaned and tidy as found during check-in.
CLEAN THE KITCHEN RULES
- All amenities in the kitchen must be clean to the initial state.
BUY EXTRA TOILET PAPER, SOAP, SHAMPOO, DETERGENT, OR OTHER CONSOMMABLE RULES
- We are pleased to offer you few consommables to start your stay with. However you must buy any extra you need yourself if required.
LOOSING YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT RULES.
- BREAKING ONE OR MORE OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN YOU LOOSING YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT.