This HUGE (2100 sq '), light-filled flat (entire 2nd floor) is the middle unit of a 1909 3 story Edwardian building, on the cusp of Lower Pac Heights, Fillmore, Japantown & Western Addition/NOPA. Great location, central to anywhere in San Francisco!
Please treat my home as you would your own, with love and respect!
1. NO Smoking!! (not inside the flat, nor on the front or back stairways)
2. NO Pets!!
3. NO fires in fireplaces!!
4. NO Parties!! Absolutely NO parties are allowed. Please respect neighbors by being conscious of noise levels inside and immediately outside the unit after 9pm.
5. QUIET HOURS are defined as:
10:00PM to 7:00AM on weekdays
11:00PM to 9:00AM on weekends.
No loud noises that could disturb my neighbors from their own quiet enjoyment of their homes and families are allowed during this time.
6. NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS - Only those included in the Guest party set forth in the reservation may stay overnight in the property. Any/all other person visiting the property are the sole responsibility of the Guest.
7. This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to visit the premise.
8. Respect the property and keep it & all furnishings in good order
9. Only use appliances as designed/intended
10. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, we do not permit these towels or linens to be taken from the units. There are 4 beach towels in the linen closet of the guest bath which you may take outside the unit. If towels are not returned, you will be charged $25 per towel. A cleaning fee of $200 is added to the rental for a cleaning at the end of the rental term. Terms over 1 week will be required to have weekly cleaning for a $200 fee, each week. A day and time for cleaning will be agreed upon with Guest and Host based on Guests preference.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
A native Floridian, I migrated west to San Francisco for a Silicon Valley job in High Tech over 15 years ago.
I love to travel (especially to places with beaches & warm water), I'm an avid reader & amateur photographer. I thoroughly enjoy tennis (although my knees don't like it so much anymore). We also sail & are members of the Sausalito Yacht Club. I make wine (as a hobby, a barrel each - pinot noir & chardonnay), & I'm definitely a "foodie" (I thoroughly enjoy both cooking & checking out chefs & new restaurants!).
I'm happy to share my "Insider" knowledge, and/or provide suggestions, on any of these topics (San Francisco, Wine, Food, Books, Photography, Sailing) with you - just ask!
Tweet with me at: @TinaJonesSF