140 m2 cozy house in the district of Recreio, close to most Olympic facilities and to Rio's best preserved beaches and forested areas and parks, but also with access to supermarkets, shopping centres, the BRT bus system, culture, art etc.
OUTSIDE - garden/terrace/open garage
INSIDE - living room/lavatory/kitchen/laundry-service area/deposit-lavatory
2nd FLOOR: suite/2 other bedrooms sharing a bathroom (alternate doors)
3rd FLOOR: attic
1. We would like to keep the house a non smoking environment. Smoking is not allowed in the house;
2. Garbage is collected daily at the door, just need to put the garbage in tied plastic bags within the garbage bin on the outside of the house. Recycling materials are collected every Friday at the same spot, just put them in transparent plastic bags (there will be some atop the fridge);
3. We'd appreciate you to be nice to our neighbours during your stay, and that would include the humming birds, bees, butterflies and neighbourhood cats.
4. Only signed guests are allowed in the house (no visitors);
5. Silence shall be observed from 10 PM to 8 AM. Keep TV volume down to a reasonable level, for instance;
7. When returning from the beach, please use the outside hoses to remove the sand from your feet and dry before entering the house. Do not seat on the sofa or on the kitchen chairs or lay in beds with wet clothes;
8. While raining, sliding doors on both terraces on the 2nd floor shall be closed, otherwise the floor adjacent to them will become wet and slippery. Always close all windows and sliding doors preventively when leaving the house;
9. For the rest, apply the golden rule and do what you would like someone visiting your own house to do: try not to waste energy and water unnecessarily, for example, and lock the doors before going to sleep or when leaving the house. You can change things around, as far as you put them back in place before you leave.