Nestled in this quiet neighborhood is The Lupine Lodge. The retreat you've been looking for to spend time with your family and friends. It's a mere 10 minutes from most of South Lake Tahoe activities including Heavenly Ski Resort
Seek comfort and fun at The Lupine Lodge. It boasts an open floor plan that greets you with soaring vaulted pine ceilings, warm cozy decor and generous amenities for a memorable Tahoe vacation.
Rest easy at The Lupine Lodge as it strives to be a family friendly retreat for all to enjoy. The game room downstairs is great for those looking to have some fun while those looking to get away from the noise can relax on the sofa or by the fireplace on the main level. For added convenience, you'll have access to 2 sets of bunk beds, an infant high chair, a portable crib (advance request required for set up), a safety gate, and washer & dryer (HE detergent provided).
Prepare a delicious meal in the kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, porcelain tile floors and cabinets generously stocked with all your essential kitchenwares. Enjoy a meal with friends and family in the dining area with seating for 8 and a kitchen bar for 4.
Indulge in 3 different outdoor decks by relaxing in the bubbling hot tub after a hard day on the slopes, barbecuing on the stainless steel grill or just kick back on the patio chairs. Cozy up to one of two fireplaces or test your skills in the dedicated game room with a regulation size pool table, 42" flat screen TV and game table.
Relax and recuperate in one of 5 large bedrooms. Rooms on the main and upper level are all equipped with a TV for DVD viewing.
Bedroom 1: Upper level Master Suite with 1 King
Bedroom 2: Upper level with 2 Queens
Bedroom 3: Main level with 2 sets of Bunk Beds, 1 Twin/Twin & 1 Full/Full
Bedroom 4: Lower level with 2 Queens
Bedroom 5: Lower level Master Suite with 1 King
1. Extensive DVD Movie library
2. 55" TV
3. Sound bar with bluetooth connectivity
4. Smart Blu-ray player with video streaming for your Netflix & Hulu accounts.
5. Cable TV in the living room and game room.
6. Free high speed WiFi internet
Guests enjoy full access including backyard and 2-car garage. Exceptions are the locked maintenance closets. Unauthorized access to these locked closets will incur a fine.
Here for you 24 hours a day. Call, text or email anytime. A cleaning crew and service manager is available to address any concerns, anytime, on-site.
Upon arrival, you'll find the lodge stocked with linens, towels, dishware and kitchenware. High speed WiFi is free and available throughout the lodge.
Each stay in El Dorado County is subject to a 10% transient occupancy tax (TOT). The listed rental and cleaning fees reflect this 10% TOT.
This is our vacation home and we would love to share it with you. To ensure all guests have an enjoyable and memorable stay, our house rules are as follows:
1. VACATION RENTAL ORDINANCES:
Any Ordinance Violation by the guests will result in a fine to the guests and/or eviction. The Guest of Record shall be responsible for any and all fines associated with violations committed during their reservation dates. Fines to the guest in violation of the El Dorado County Vacation Rental Ordinances $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Quiet hours are strictly enforced; Disruptive music, noise and hot tub use from 10:00pm to 8:00am is strictly prohibited and a violation of contract. No amplified music or noise disturbances outside at any time.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed. Any evidence of smoking inside or outside the property including all wooden decks/porches and hot tub area will result in forfeiture of your entire security deposit.
3. The Lupine Lodge is privately owned. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. No shoes on carpeted area or furniture.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. The presence of a pet can result in the immediate termination of the vacation home and loss of rents. Excessive cleaning that is required shall be charged the amount of $50 per hour over and above the prepaid cleaning fee.
7. Parking is limited to 4 vehicles; 2 in the garage and 2 in the driveway. Parking is a major issue during snow season and parking restrictions are strictly enforced to ensure snow removal services are not impaired. Cars must be parked off the street during removal operations or be subject to towing and/or citation at the vehicle owner's expense. Vehicles are to be parked in garage and driveway areas only.
Under no circumstances will owner be liable of any fees or fines associated with cars parked in the street or in the snow removal right of way.
8. Garbage collection occurs once a week . Garbage must NOT be stored outdoors. All garbage must be placed and locked inside the designated bear box located at the front of the house. Your deposit may be withheld if the Homeowner is cited or given a violation for garbage, or refuse being stored outside or strewn about the property. Please remember that you are staying in the forest and human trash attracts animals. While bears, coyotes, and raccoon appear to be cute and friendly, they are actually wild animals and will behave as such. There is a $75 charge for excessive trash that is not placed in the bear box.
9. Quiet time is 10pm and strictly enforced by local authority. Disturbing the peace or disturbance of your neighbors or any illicit activity is a violation of local ordinance. If law enforcement officers are called to the property and complete a substantiated “Disturbance Report" or similar complaint, eviction will be immediate and all rental funds will be forfeited. Guest will be responsible for any and all fines.
10. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be removed from the property.
11. The fireplaces are gas operated. Please do not throw any wood, paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
12. There are a few locked closets on the property. These locked closets are meant for Homeowner and property management's access only. Any evidence of tampering or unauthorized access will result in forfeiture of your entire security deposit.
13. No refunds will be given for stays affected by adverse weather or storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel driveways are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
14. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
15. A $295 cleaning fee has been set for your rental unit based on complexity of a normal cleaning. Any unusual or excessive cleaning will be charged to the Guest of Record (extra $50 per hour)
16. Snow will be removed from driveways prior to arrival of the first day of visit. Guests will be responsible for clearing snow that falls during the rental period. Snow clearing by the Homeowner during the visit may be requested at a charge to the guest.
17. ICE AND SNOW INJURY WAIVER
The Homeowner and its contractors will not be liable for injuries caused by slippery surfaces or from falling snow or ice.
Ice and snow are a common occurrence in the winter season but can occur anytime throughout the year at Lake Tahoe. Guests must use extreme caution during times of ice and snow to avoid slipping or falling on slick surfaces and injuries resulting from snow and ice falling from roofs, trees, or other objects.
18. This unit is equipped with an outdoor Hot Tub. Any servicing that is required above and beyond the normal and reasonable scope of use will be considered abusive and a $200.00 cleaning/maintenance charge shall be applied towards your security deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please shower, remove any suntan/sunscreen products from your body prior to entering. NO FOOD OR DRINK is allowed in the Hot Tub. Please be respectful of Hot Tub equipment and treat them as if it were your own. We strive to have all Hot Tubs in perfect condition upon your arrival but we cannot guarantee mechanical malfunctions etc. and no refund will be forthcoming for such incidents
I love spending time in Tahoe and when the opportunity came to own a vacation home here, I just couldn't resist. My goal is to make you fall in love with it too!
Winter is amazing in Tahoe! I grew up snowboarding here and even have a few scars to show for it. The hardest thing about snowboarding in Tahoe is deciding where to go! Between Heavenly, Sierra, Northstar, Squaw, Kirkwood and a few others... there's a lot of fun to be had for all skill levels.
But my favorite time in Tahoe is the summer. That's when you can really enjoy the Lake in all it's majestic beauty. Hiking along the edge of the Lake, taking a slow stroll along the beaches, taking a dip in the clear blue water, or drifting above the water on a paddle board as the sunrises over the mountains... it's all just too amazing.
But rest assured I'm not just an enthusiastic fan. I have over a decade experience in project management so I value the importance of your time. I will use my management and communication skills to make every aspect of your vacation as enjoyable as possible.