Nice and safe residential area, two blocks away from mall 'Unicentro', Calle 122 and near many business centers. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms (1.5), and nice social area. I own it so there are no hidden middleman fees.
Best price vs. quality relation, especially for longer stays!!!
I recently equip the apartment so everything on it is new!! It has an area of 56 sq-mt (603 sq-ft) with one master bedroom with a double sized bed and Smart-TV, a second room with a sofa-bed and a desk area, a social area with a comfy living room and a dinner table (with sofa-bed and functional fire place), an equipped kitchen with all the basics and two bathrooms (1.5) the one with shower between the two rooms and the other on the entry hallway of the apartment.
The apartment has two private parking lots within the building and a storage room.
Guest will have access to the entire apartment as previously described, I have put some basic décor for anyone to feel at home on shorter stays, but also if you are considering a longer stay, you could also customize it with your own decor and that will be ok with me (simply ask me in case is a major/permanent change).
As mentioned before, the apartment has two own parking spots, one always available, but if you need the second one, please ask me to confirm availability.
Interaction with guests will all depend on your needs, I do enjoy interacting with first time visitors as I will be more than happy to give you any travel advice.
Either way, I will be always available for any concern you may have, either on the reservation process, prior to you arrival or during your stay. Also I will always try to be personally receiving you at your arrival (if not a working hour on weekdays).
Remember to keep in mind:
- About the second parking spot if you need it.
- The decor if you are for a longer stay and want to customize anything.
- Administration fee of the building and basic utility costs (water, electricity, natural gas, and internet) are included in the price. But especially on longer stays, if perhaps you want cable TV with your preferred operator or pay your own internet service and landline, you can hired this services directly. Also, if you want to pay for all the basic utility invoices directly you can also ask me and I can take this out of the price (not on short stays).
- Price per month is just that, per one month. Depending on the lengh of your stay, just tell me and I could revise the offer.
All I expect is that guest treat everything as it was their own and leave everything as found.
Remember the apartment is on a residential building so I believe common sense is all what is needed to keep a nice and respectful environment with your neighbors.
And although I though the above was enough, based on a single bad experience I must remark:
- No parties allowed anytime. If you want to play some music, keep volume down, especially on a weekday with a working day ahead... again, its common sense.
- Only confirmed guest of the reservation are allowed in the apartment, no additional invites unless you ask me in advance. And again, common sense, for example: if its simply a visit from someone of your trust, it should be ok, but if its a visit for partying, or more than 2-3 people, etc... it is not!
- No smoking allowed in the apartment.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 47 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Love to travel and now with these new tools for travelers, I just want to give them a use and share my own places. I will be glad to receive people in Bogota, and hopefully be able to give some good travel advice, whether if is for a quick stopover in Bogota for business or any longer stays.