Beautiful and stately three-story, stone gate house - designed and built by and for renowned architect Theophilus Chandler's estate and completed in 1911. The main property is no longer standing. The gate house which the neighbors call "The Castle" is all that remains. Currently offering four rooms for guest rental with two on 2nd floor and the others on the 1st and 3rd floor in separate listings (see photos). Off street parking and a little over a mile to Villanova University. No cats.