Private exclusive Game Lodge / Villa with 4 separate sleeping units in the Big 5 Black Rhino Game Reserve, Pilanesburg - strategically located 33 kilometres north of the entrance to Sun City in a malaria free area. Private game ranger and vehicle inc
The Reserve offers a Big Five Game Lodge, approximately 1 hour 30 minutes away from Johannesburg.
It offers nature lovers an alluring combination of rolling hills and tumbling mountains, graceful valleys, deep dark ravines, grassland plains covered with pristine bushveld and tamboti forests away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city life. The Reserve is 1800 hectares in size with only 25 stands. The stands are 1 hectare in size.
Black Rhino Game Reserve is situated just 20 minutes away from Sun City Resort. The 2 world famous golf courses, namely the Gary Player Country Club and the Lost City offers you a golfing experience that will leave you speechless. Not only is the golf great but also the Valley of the Waves which is bound to give you and your family some good holiday fun. Sun City also offers you night life with a wide variety of restaurants and bars to choose from, or maybe even catch a movie in the cinema.
Black Rhino offers you the best of both worlds. You can spend time purely in the tranquillity of your own private lodge with Bushveld surroundings or have some fun at Sun City with all its activities and entertainment.
Qualified FASA Game Ranger at each lodge.
The Lodge / Reserve
- The lodge consists of 4 free standing, luxuriously furnished, air-conditioned sleeper units, the main lodge, covered parking & ranger quarters
- Can accommodate a maximum of 10 people
- Relax in the pool, set in a wooden deck, or in the under-cover Jacuzzi. Enjoy bird-watching and the sounds of the bush in the open air boma
- Accommodation is self- catering and is fully serviced daily - A butler service is available on request
- Enjoy a game at the pool table, or relax in front of the plasma screen TV (DSTV)
- Internal and external braai (BBQ) to cater for all seasons
- Your resident FASA qualified game ranger will ensure unparalleled game viewing in the open game drive vehicle
- Observe the beauty of Black Rhino, Elephant, Lion, Leopard and Buffalo on your own private game drive, early morning or at sunset
- Black Rhino Reserve is also bird-watching paradise. Birding enthusiasts have delighted in spotting African Darter, Blue Waxbill, Bulbuls, Black shouldered Kite, Pied Kingfisher, Helmeted Guinea Fowl, African Fish Eagle, Lilac Breasted Roller and African Hoopoe, to name only a few
- Unquestionably one of the top stands in the Reserve
- High density and lush vegetation on the stand
- Property 10 000 square metres in size
- No neighbour in sight
- Landscaped garden
- Thatched parking area for 4 vehicles and 1 Game Drive Vehicle
Main Lodge Building
- Open plan Lounge with Plasma screen / DSTV / Surround Sound
- Dining room
- Fully equipped MIELE Kitchen
- Double door fridge
- Scullery (Washing machine / tumble dryer / dishwasher)
- Breakfast nook
- Bar and Pool table and other entertainment facilities
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Internal built-in-braai
- Undercover patio
- Open air boma with braai
- Only the highest quality furniture
- Large full leather couches
- Refreshing pool sunk into wooden deck
- Intimate Jacuzzi
- Game Ranger Quarters
On Suite Chalets
- 4 Chalets -2 x 2 sleepers, 2 x 4 sleepers(loft)
- En-suite bathrooms with stone Baths
- Outside courtyard with shower
- Coffee / Tea facility
- Private patio
- Cosy fireplace
- Bar fridge
On site qualified FASA game ranger to assist with all requirements.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.