The size of the room is enough to stay for your convenience. There is a bunk beds for two, a mini kitchen and a modular bath that includes a bath tub, shower, washbasin and toilet bowl.
The size of the room is good for one or two and convenient enough of your (URL HIDDEN) always clean.
Near the apartment there is a laundromat,a post office and a supermarket. There is also a lot of eating place where you can have a delicious dishes.
Don't hesitate to mail me in anytime.
The room is independent from us. You can use the room like your own.
Fire scape ladder is at the balcony.
1. Smoking is at the balcony only.Please don't throw cigarette butts from the balcony or outside.
2. Keep the room clean.
3. Please don't dye your hair.
4. Turn off the conditioner/heater if you're not using it.
5. Don't make noise especially in late at night.
6. Be respectful and considerate to the neighbors(URL HIDDEN)PLEASE OBEY THE RULES.
Hi! My name is Marivic.I have been living in this country for more than 20 years. I can speak Japanese, English and Tagalog.I teach English to all ages here in Japan.This apartment belongs to my husband who is engaged in real estate business and runs his own company in Shibuya.I will try my best to assist your needs for your comfort. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.