The apartment is in a quiet and safe neighbourhood, just a stone's throw away from the bustling centre of Shinjuku.
Extremely near to Shinjuku Gyoen Park.
But I have to say that this is really small room, if you need space I recommend you to look for other listings.
The apartment is decorated in a cosy style so that you can feel, and fit in, right at home!
- Semi-double real bed. The bedsheet and pillowcases are cleaned and changed after every guest.
- Free pocket wifi will be provided for guests. You can take this outside and use it to travel around Japan easily. Please look after this device and please don't lose it because it is expensive to replace.
- High table and chairs so that you can relax and enjoy the night view from the window.
- Amenities like shampoo, conditioner and body soap will be provided. Towels are cleaned and changed after every guest.
- Hair dryer
- Like all air conditioners in Japan, it works as a cooler as well as a heater. Instructions on operating the air conditioner will be provided.
- To make sure that you feel right at home, complimentary tea and coffee as well as fresh bread and breakfast cereal will be provided for each guest.
- Electronic kettle
- Cups and Plates
- Mini Refrigerator
The apartment is right in the middle of Shinjuku where there is a lot to explore, places to shop and restaurants to eat at!
1 min from Metro Shinjuku Sanchome Station (E8 Exit)
3 min walk from JR Shinjuku Station (South Exit)
From Shinjuku, you can access these places easily by Japan's train network:
Tokyo Station (15min~)
Haneda Airport (35min~)
Narita Airport (1.5-2hrs~)
Tokyo Disneyland (45min~)
*More detailed information on getting to the apartment will be provided after confirmed booking and reservation. Thank you!
I live very near to the apartment so if you encounter any difficulties, please feel free to give me a call! If I am unable to pick up your call immediately because I am working on weekdays, please understand and give me some time to return the call as soon as I can.
I have been living in Shinjuku for a few years and if you need recommendations or directions to places, please feel free to ask me!
*More detailed instructions will be provided after confirmation of booking, thank you!
I often change this listing's price by situation.
So if you are interested in this listing, don't forget to bookmark this listing page!!
Thank you so much!!
・Please don't be noisy in my room and don't talk in corridor in front of my room.
(This is the most important thing.)
・Don't talk with the cleaner who is always in entrance about at (website hidden) - (website hidden).
・You can smoke only in balcony.
・Don't steal and break my room's stuff.