You will be staying in a quaint cottage style home in the heart of Silicon Valley in downtown San Jose. Close to Caltrain Station, VTA rail, WholeFoods, San Jose State University, San Jose International Airport, companies, museums and restaurants.
1. Wash your dishes and utensils after use, dry them, and put them back. Or... you may completely rinse off your dishes and place them in the dishwasher. Do NOT let dirty dishes stack up in the sink; not good!
Remember, other people use the kitchen and don't want to see dirty dishes!
2. No smoking in the house. Smokers please go outside.
3. Use anything you want, & please return things to their original locations after use.
4. This is a sharing-based community. I'm supplying as much necessities as possible. If they run out please go buy them & share with other roommates.
5. Help to clean the house and your own dishes/cookers/cups, or even the toilets, restrooms whenever you're done using them.
6. Take out the garbage and recyclable materials from the kitchen, rooms, bathrooms frequently. Empty them to the bins in the front yard. Remember: Every SUNDAY NIGHT to put the BINS ON THE STREET. Trucks will pick them up early Monday morning.
7. Turn off the lights when they are not being used.
8. Sorry, no pets.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 265 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น