This convenient place is located right upon quiet Mascot station (zero train noise, it's an underground train). There are super market (Woolworths), cafes, restaurants, Priceline, Pizza, Dry cleaning, hair dressers downstairs, you can access anywhere by mins switch.
(Want to stay cheaper? I have another listing to sleep in my lounge room (it's very comfy) instead of an entire apartment or a private room! You can check it out here http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8559496 )
My apartment is located in heart of Mascot, on a quite street, convenient for all purposes. It may show on a different corner from the Mascot station on Airbnb map, but the place is actually right above Mascot station. Cafes, convenient stores, restaurants, saloon, It's a lovely place and I reckon it will meet most needs. You will notice the airplane when it take on/off during the daytime occasionally, so please be aware if you are a light sleeper.
Inside you'll find everything you'll need – clean and fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, internal laundry and multiple lounge areas thanks to clever layout and flexible furniture which you can shuffle around to suit! You'll have access to all appliances and everywhere in my apartment.
And don't forget, you can access my WiFi for FREE anywhere in the apartment or on the balcony area.
Your private room
Your room features a super comfy QUEEN sized bed, plenty of wardrobe storage. Reading lamp and more than enough room for a couple with plenty of luggage to set up home.
While you're staying, I (or guest stay in lounge area) will be sleeping in the lounge room at night (on a super-comfy queen size bed). Every morning, I'll disassemble my bed back into a couch to keep the place looking orderly.
I may travel or not home while you are staying at mine. But I'll be available answering questions if you need. :)
While you're staying with me, the entire apartment is your home too! You'll have access to all appliances and everywhere in my apartment. Hang out in the lounge room or dining areas, watch tv, have a chat, help yourself to condiments, herbs, spices – whatever you need or want.
After a confirmed booking, an arrangement will be made to give guests the swipe card and key. I will also share house manual with u by iCloud if u r using iPhone or iPad, the house manual includes WiFi password and how to use the keys. Please send me ur email (normally the same email u use for iTunes). Or I can share it via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) drive if u prefer.
My work load can be busy sometimes, so you may see me work from home or won't see much of me until evenings. When I'm around, I'm happy to chat as little or as much as you like.
I love meeting people and learning more about the world. I'm open minded, honest, affable and have an immense passion for life, and learning. :)
- You are welcome to use the laundry, laundry powder, cleaning products and my food seasonings but please replace these if they are becoming empty. I would like you to enjoy your stay and feel like it is your own home. :)
- Every confirmed booking will be provided house manual of how to access the place, WiFi password, the surroundings, etc. Please contact me if u don't receive the manual within 24 hours after the booking.
- Minimum nights booking required. For those who wanna stay over the weekend for 2 nights, please send me your enquiry and I'll check the availability.
- My phone normally off at 9pm (Sydney time), apology if I don't reply in time.
My house rules are very simple:
- Please be energy efficient (turn off lights/appliances when not in use)
- Be considerate of–and respectful to–my neighbours
- Keep noise to a minimum
- Be neat and tidy, don't wear shoes inside
- Please don't have food in the bedroom or on the couch
- No pets, smoking inside or parties
- Keep the house locked when you're not at home
- Leave the place as you found it and
- Wash dishes as they are used
- Most importantly, enjoy your stay!
That's all there is to it :)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 40 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I love travel, enjoy meeting people. I firstly started my Airbnb when I was travelling in 2015. I've tried both as host and guest, I have met many interesting people over the world which made my life more colourful and beautiful.