Downtown Pet Friendly Bend Oregon Vacation Rental on Hartford Avenue, sleeps 10, fenced yard for your pup! Two kings, one queen, two full beds, and sofa sleeper, air conditioning.
Pet Friendly Downtown Bend Oregon Vacation Rental, Walk Everywhere! Ride your bike to Phil`s Trailhead
Two and half bathrooms
Approximately 1,800 sq. ft.
Sleeps up to 10 comfortably
King master suite, lower level
King guest Suite, upper level
Guest suite with queen and full sized beds, upper level
Living room with sofa sleeper, leather sofa and two easy chairs and flat screen LCD and DVD player
Two car garage
Washer and Dryer
Gas Barbeque grill and patio table and chairs for four on front deck
Pet friendly with a fenced backyard
This pet friendly vacation home is centrally located to everything that Bend Oregon has to offer, Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort is just a short drive up the hill, you can ride your mountain bike easily to Phil`s Trailhead, walk to several coffee houses, pubs, fine dining and favorite eateries such as Parilla Grill, The Victoria Cafe, our newest delicious wine bar "Sip" and cool boutiques as well as outdoor recreation shops for bike, ski and snowboard rentals that offer wax and tune ups, accessories and parts.
NW Hartford is a beautifully manicured and landscaped Bend Oregon downtown pet friendly vacation rental surrounded by mature, tall Ponderosa and Juniper Pines with a fenced backyard on a quiet street located just steps from downtown and comfortably sleeps 10 with air conditioning and a front porch deck with a gas barbeque grill and patio outdoor seating for four.
An 1800 sq. ft. vacation home with three large bedrooms and and two and half bathrooms with two kings, one queen, one full sized bed and a sofa sleeper. Large and spacious filled with cheery sunshine throughout this home creates such a wonderful and pleasant experience as you are enjoying Bend either recreating or shopping in the boutique stores, sipping wine or tasting beer at one of the several breweries, this home is centrally located for all that you desire to do and Bend Oregon.
As you enter the first level of the home, the sunshine filled home has a spacious floor plan which opens up to a spacious fully equipped kitchen with a four burner gas range, microwave and plenty of cabinetry and prep space for preparing meals in the U-shaped kitchen with a side-by-side refrigerator. Beautiful hardwood floors are in the kitchen entry, creating a warm and inviting area to create delicious meals and share with your family and friends. The spacious and open living room is furnished with a leather sofa two reclining easy chairs and a sofa sleeper, as well as a LCD TV VCR and DVD player.
The large private king master suite is located on the lower level with a large full bathroom with a tub, shower and dual sinks. A massage table is provided and located in the closet.
The guest powder bath is located down the hall next to the large laundry room with a washer and dryer that also includes a mud room with coat hooks and the entrance to the two car garage.
The upper level has a king master suite has a conventional television and the large guest room is located next door includes a queen and full size beds as well as a large walk-in closet. The large full guest bathroom has a shower and tub combination and plenty of counter space.
The whole house!
We are accessible seven days a week business hours during peak season (Memorial through Labor Day weekends) and we have an after hours emergency phone for true emergencies. We are available six days a week, closed on Sundays during the rest of the year.
Price includes all fees and taxes; pet rent is $20 per night per pet with prior approval
Home is fully equipped with linens, bath towels, hot tub towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, detergent for laundry, dryer sheets, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, etc.
Pet friendly with prior approval, $20 pet rent per pet (dog) per night
26 x 38 dog bed
6 ft. sturdy dog leash
Pair of large, stainless steel dog bowls
Pooper scooper and refuse baggies
Pet rent per night is $20, with prior approval
Pick up pet refuse, $50 minimum fee will be charged if pet refuse is left for us to pick up
Never leave your dog unattended inside or outside the home, either crate or take Fido with you! Bend loves dogs, we have provided a leash for your use
Never allow your dog on ANY of the furniture (26 x 38 dog bed is provided), extra cleaning fees will be charged to launder and clean furniture
No barking after 10 p.m., bring your loved one inside
No smoking of any kind in or around the premises of the property
No pets permitted at this property without prior approval, and there is a fenced yard.
Noise ordinance for the city of Bend is 10 p.m., please be respectful of your neighbors outdoors prior to the 10 p.m. cut off
No parties of any kind
Parking in designated spots (gravel driveway for three and a one car garage and as well as directly in front of home unless otherwise specified in rental agreement)
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AGREED TO BY GUEST AND ALPENGLOW VACATION RENTALS, INC.
This agreement is entered into by the guest with Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc., and is also the individual who will be occupying the residence and will be held responsible for any and all damages
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: The Property at 804 NW 12th Street is in a high density residential neighborhood. It is not a suitable venue for Parties or related activities. The maximum occupancy for this property is 8 people. No Exceptions. Parties, loud music (including music in the yard), smoking or drinking alcohol in the yard, public intoxication, or any other activities that would disrupt the neighbors` enjoyment of their properties are strictly prohibited. You will be asked to leave immediately if the Good Neighbor Policy is violated.
Terms and Conditions for Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. No Early Check-ins, please. This will ensure that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) incur $50 late fee charged to your Discover, MasterCard Or Visa.
2. This is a NON SMOKING vacation home, if smoking occurs in or around the property, your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home without prior approval.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.
5. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN RESIDENCE OR AROUND THE PREMISES.
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in designated dumpster.
d. All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
e. All used beds are stripped of its sheets and used towels are on the floor.
f. One load of towels is started.
g. No excessive cleaning is needed.
g. All keys are left in the lock box and doors and windows are left locked. Failure to return keys your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to re-key the whole house.
h. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
i. No linens are lost or damaged.
j. No early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangements are made.
k. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
l. No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties or parties of any kind; you will be asked to leave immediately.
1. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancelation fee within first week of reservation and up to 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellations that occur within 59 or less days of arrival will not get a refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and/or damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent, fees or taxes.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- You have rented this home with the occupancy at the occupancy specified in your reservation. No exceptions.
3. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel-toilet paper setup.
4. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental. Mid Week housekeeping is available at an extra charge with prior arrangements and fees paid. Mid-Week cleaning service is given upon first come, first service basis, so if you think you will need, this please plan accordingly. We will try to accommodate your Mid-Week Cleaning request after arrival, but no guarantee.
5. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
6. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
7. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alpenglow Vacation Rentals Inc. and the owner of above-referenced property in any and all events of any type of personal injury of any kind occurring in and/or around premises described above while renting.
9. PARKING: Off street parking on a gravel driveway for three cars, one car garage and also on street parking directly in front of the home.
All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time set up with linens, towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hair dryers in each bathroom. Washers, dryers and fully equipped kitchens include spices and plenty of dinnerware, flatware and cookware.
All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board, unless noted otherwise.
All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that temporarily or for the duration of your stay may be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibited Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
“Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human-produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)]”
During the hours as stated below:
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
F. Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. of the following day.
Please note that the City of Bend Police Department can, and in some cases, will issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes that you stay in are in a residential neighborhood, and we would like our residents as well as our guests to enjoy the City of Bend.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 499 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Outdoor enthusiast, mountain biking, road biking, rock climb, boogie boarding, running, yoga, live music, my animals (two rescue dogs and a cat that thinks he is a dog...!) love to travel and I have lived in Bend, Oregon for over 22 years. My office is located in downtown Bend, Oregon in the historic O'Kane Building at NW Oregon Avenue and NW Bond Street. We offer a 5% discount off of the rent to past guests that have the reservation booked in their name (for verification purposes!) Please ask!
So far, we have had great success with our AirBnB guests, and look forward to having you here in Bend, Oregon! Its a great life, come check it out!