Summer 2017 availabilities: June - 1-15 July - September
Architect designed house in exclusive neighborhood near the golf. Walking distance from the beach, golf course and grocery stores. Combining comfort of modern architecture and surrounding nature, this house is the perfect family refuge.
New modern house in a green and calm neighborhood.
Walking distance to beaches, walking trails, golf and shops.
- Living room, dining and kitchen in a open space with sliding doors on the wooden terrace (50m2)
- Fully equipped kitchen ideal for food lovers: oven, microwave, 2 sinks, wine cellar, expresso coffee maker etc
- 1 master bedroom (1 king size bed) with ensuite bathroom (italian shower and wc).
- 1 children bedroom (2 bunk beds) with bathroom (shower and wc). Board games available.
- 1 laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- 1 bedroom (queen size bed) and tv salon
Terrace is fully equipped with 8 chairs, a round table, a 2m table, 2 benches and 2 lounge chairs.
Private parking in front of the garage.
Guests have access to the house and garden.
The garage is closed but outdoor furniture will be ready before the guests arrive.
As we are living abroad, we use the services of an agency in Pornic to welcome you, check the house, give you the keys and proceed to the check out. The agency will be available during your stay if you have any question or problem regarding the house.
Bedsheets and towels fees included. Beds will be made before your arrival.
Professional cleaning and housekeeping.
SONOS sound system (wireless)
Expresso coffee maker. Should bring capsules.
Please respect the house as if it was yours.
Before check out, we ask our guest to dispose the garbage in the specific containers, leave the toilets and kitchen clean, empty the fridge and freezer, as well as the dishwasher.
Accidents happen but we do ask our guests to let us know when that happens.
In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know.
Please be considerate of the neighbours as this is a family and quiet neighbourhood (no noise between 10pm and 8am).
To ensure we keep the floorboards clean and white, we have a no shoes policy on the second floor of our home.