Enjoy this new luxurious Town Home in the heart of downtown on your next visit to Austin!
Walk to most everything the East Side has to offer: Weather Up, Stay Gold, Laudrette, Whislers, Zilker Brewing Company plus so many more restaurant and bar options! Only .5 miles from the start of downtown and Town Lake is also only .5 miles away! Plenty of outdoor living space overlooking big trees. Make yourself at home in this comfortable, modern farmhouse.
This modern farmhouse is full of natural light and thoughtful finishes!
Town Home Close to Everything - 2 bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2 queen size beds on 2nd Floor
- Open floor plan on 1st floor
- 1,400 sq. ft
There is a Kegerator that will be filled with a local craft beer for your enjoyment
A TV with Netflix and a SONOS sound bar will fulfill all your entertainment needs while in the house
There is ample, safe and free on-street parking in front of the house
- 2 Bedrooms/ 2.5 Bathrooms
- Upstairs balcony connected to 2nd bedroom perfect for a nightcap or fresh air
- Enjoy the back yard featuring a composite deck and tall trees with plenty of sitting space and a lush lawn
- The clean, open kitchen with stainless steal appliances and quartz countertop is a dream to cook in (guests are welcome to use any utensils, appliances, etc), and the open floor plan with a wall-mounted TV makes for ideal indoor living
***The master closet and detached garage will be off limits to guests***
I have lived in Austin for over 21 years and would love to provide you with any recommendations you may need. Please treat me as your concierge. If you have special requests for your vacation, just ask!
Once booked, I will try my best to meet you to deliver your set of keys. If I'm not available, the keys will be left in a lock box on the side of the house.
- No smoking or pets
- Please always have the utmost respect for our neighbors
- QUIET HOURS: 10 PM - 8 AM.
I moved back to Austin from Colorado in 2013 to attend paramedic school. I love to cook, travel, scuba dive, and meet new people. I'm easy going and can talk to just about anyone. I recently purchased a town home in the heart of East Austin for you to rent out during all of Austin's great events.