Right at the border of Prenzlauer Berg and Mitte!
Top 5th floor with the best breeze you can imagine.
3- 5 minute walk from Rosenthaler Platz (Berlin's most central stop).
Table Tennis Room!
Two patios! East and west.
Lots of restaurants, coffee shops and bars nearby! The trendiest (and safest) neighborhood in Berlin!
There are two beautiful patios with lawn chairs. One faces east and one faces west. You always have a beautiful shade! One patio faces directly the famous Berlin TV Tower. Because you're on the top floor you will always feel a beautiful breeze. There are no obstructions. The windows open fully and are almost floor to ceiling. Bathroom is newly remodeled with a shower and a bathtub. Has huge window which opens into a beautiful view of the Berlin TV Tower.
You have access to all parts of the apartment. The only thing off limits is the hallway closet. You're welcome to use the closet in the main bedroom to store your things.
I'm always available by phone in case of emergencies or if you need food recommendations. :)
- Please make sure the check-in works for you
- Please respect the checkout time
- Please take off shoes in house
- Please do not open closet (it's mostly jacket storage)
- Please do not open the drawers under my bed (unless you want to se(URL HIDDEN) underwear and socks)
- DO help yourself to drinks and alcohol :) feel free to drink anything out of the fridge.
- DO feel free to use any of the products in the bathroom
- DO use this nice map of restaurants I made for you :)