Stay for 7 nights or more and get a 15% discount, equal to a free night.
How many places have sloths that live on the property and many days you can see them and toucans from the balcony or the shower? Our property borders the biological corridor Paso de la Danta so we're regularly visited by lots of wildlife, including monkeys, sloths, toucans, deer, pigs, dantas, aracaris, anteaters, coatis, hummingbirds, iguanas, etc.
**Newly updated high-speed internet to the best available in this area.**
1. Please clean up after yourselves, wash dishes and try to leave the house in the same condition as it was when you arrived.
2. Please, no smoking inside. There is plenty of space on the large covered balcony, covered patio, and pool area.
3. Please conserve energy. Turn off all fans and lights when you leave the room.
4. Please no super loud music after 9pm. Although we don't have any visible neighbors, we do have neighbors who live down the road from us and sound travels easily in the tranquility of the jungle.
5. No extra visitors are allowed at the house. For security reasons we do not want guest to bring locals to the house. Example: if your reservation is for 7 people, you are only allowed to have 7 guests
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 85 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น