Pineville Lebanon provides Great Experience, Fun &Relaxation!
The new cozy, modern wooden Chalet is situated in the middle of a Pine forest with an amazing view at only 20 minutes away from Beirut!
The chalet has a private garden, BBQ & Jacuzzi $
Every resident and customer of Pineville Lebanon Chalet should comply with the following terms and conditions. If the customer fails to conform with these policies, he will pay the amount required to repair the damages that will be caused by his negligence. We appreciate your help to meet these terms to ensure that everyone enjoys his stay at Pineville.
- Chalet Check in Time: 15:00, Checkout Time: 12:00
- Maximum sleeping allowed in 2 bedrooms chalets is 5 persons
- Maximum number of persons allowed in 2 bedrooms chalet during the day is 8 persons.
- Pineville management should approve the number of any additional person above the number allowed during the day and a fee of 15 USD per person applies per day.
- Chalet cleaning occurs once per stay and once per week for long stays. Additional cleaning can be requested at an additional cost of 75 USD per time.
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking (cigarettes or chicha) inside the chalets. Smoking inside the chalet will be penalized according to the law with 100$ fine.
- No drugs
- Clients and guests are requested to drink responsibly.
- A decent behavior of the guests is required on premises.
- No fireworks .
- No weapons
- No soap in the jacuzzi.
- Maximum number of persons allowed in Jacuzzi is 4
- Client should wash all dishes before the end of his/her stay. Additional cleaning fee of 50$ will be applied if the guest failed to do so.
- Client should throw all garbage bags in the garbage bin at the main entrance of the chalets by the end of his/her stay, otherwise cleaning fee of 30$ will apply.
- Additional cleaning fee of 75$ can be applied if the chalet is very dirty at the end of the stay.
- No moving barbecue from its original place.
- No charcoal in the BBQ.
- No standing on tables and chairs.
- No music after 1 a.m.
- No cigarettes on the grass or the floor. Use ashtrays for cigarettes outside.
- Do not throw any toilet paper or any other objects in the toilet. Everything should be thrown in the garbage bin in the bathrooms.
- Return the key of the chalet at the end of your stay to Pineville staff.
- Client is responsible for returning the chalet and venue to the state that it was provided to him. The client will be liable for any damage caused by himself or his invitees.
- A valid ID should be presented during the reception of the chalet key and this ID will be kept with the chalet owner for the duration of stay. The ID will be returned after validation that there are no damages on the premises.
- Pineville Lebanon management is not responsible of any valuable item that is lost on Pineville premises during stay or event.
- Pineville Lebanon management has the full authority to supervise and take pictures of any event that occurs on Pineville premises.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 57 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a Lebanese expat family of 2 brothers and 2 sisters who live in 3 different countries but go back often to visit our parents in Lebanon.
We decided to build Pineville Lebanon lodges to be our vacation homes and hoping that they can provide our kids a permanent link to Lebanon.
This project was developed with the help of our family and our best friends to provide us a very nice, fun and relaxing environment for vacation, away from home and we would like to share that experience with you.
We hope that you enjoy Pineville Lebanon and we appreciate your feedback to make this a Great place for all of us!