Secluded by a 15 foot ficus hedge, this apartment, sits in the rear of the property, giving total privacy to the guest. Surrounded by established vegetation, you are transformed to a calmer place. City of Palm Springs ID#2533
This casita/owners suite is located in rear of the property, which is anchored by palm trees and citrus trees. The entire Santa Rosa One property, is surrounded by 15-foot ficus hedges, and offers total privacy and comfort. Located in the western edge of the desirable Warmsands neighborhood, it is conveniently located within walking distance to downtown Palm Springs, as well as the casino and Arenas Street. At approximately 500 square feet, this fully contained one bedroom has a “great room,” open kitchen layout, with sliding doors that open onto the pergola covered patio and pool area. In the bedroom there is a queen size bed, with plush down pillows, and beddings. Additionally, you have French doors, which open to an adjacent private patio area, with a comfortable outdoor sectional for even more relaxation. The bathroom is clean with all the essential that includes a roomy stone shower with plenty of water pressure. With a recent minor facelift just completed, the apartment walls all have been resurfaced and painted, with accented base and crown moldings. The kitchen has a brand new refrigerator, and there is an electric stove. It is well stocked with everything you need to prepare and enjoy wonderful meals. All of the furnishings are brand new, and in the living room, there is a sectional sofa that convert into a queen size sleeper. You have 2 flat screen TV’s with a full line up of channels and of course there is Wifi, for quick internet connections. To ensure that you are never too hot or cold, there are 2 very efficient and quiet heater/Air Conditioning units as well as ceiling fans that keep the apartment very pleasant and comfortable. Outside you have the pool and lounge chairs, and a gas grill for your outdoor enjoyment. The main unit can sleep 3-4 as well, inquire for more information if you would like to rent the entire home. We have created a wonderful space that is sure to provide you with peace, relaxation, and the comfort of home, with the convenience to enjoy all the best that Palm Springs has to offer.
The entire courtyard and pool is shared. The pool, barbecue, outdoor seating and lounge chairs are accessible to all guest.
I am not always present during your stay, but I do try to be there to greet and familiarize the quest with the unit upon arrival. In my absence, there is a local contact who helps with the management of the property.
There is a required $500.00 Refundable Deposit. Room and Cleaning prices include the 11.5% Lodging Tax that is payable to the City of Palm Springs. Pricing does not include heating the pool. For $10.00 a day we can heat the pool to approximately 80 degrees. If a warmer temperature is wanted, additional fees are required. Holiday and Event Weekends will be priced at the Standard rate of $140.00 a night/$700.00 a week and $2,400.00 a month. Many more pictures and property reviews are available.
There are 2 other units, so all guest must act in a respectful manner to them in terms of noise and pool decorum. All guest using the pool and facilities do so at their own risk. This is a nonsmoking apartment, but there is an area outside in the courtyard where one can. Smaller dogs are allowed, with an extra $100.00 Refundable Security Fee, and an extra $25.00 cleaning fee.
(URL HIDDEN)HOUSE RULES
A - Primary Renter must be at least 25 years old
B - The Noise/Music can be heard beyond the property line
1. This is an addendum to and becomes part of the rental agreement between Owner and Resident.
2. No persons, pets, or animals of any kind are permitted to occupy the premises other than those listed on the original rental agreement without the express prior written consent of owner or his agent.
3. Any resident who drinks excessively, uses premises for illegal activity or commits a nuisance will be subject to eviction. 4. No unnecessary noise due to loud talking, radios, televisions, stereos or musical instruments is permitted.
5. Hours for playing the above with the consideration of other residents are 10:00 a.m. to 10:00p.m.
6. No rollerskating, skateboarding or riding bikes on the premises.
7. Laundry facilities are to be used only during the hours of 9:00a.m. to 9:00p.m. Please use machine as instructed and do not overload.
8. Management is not responsible for damage or theft of personal property. Tenant shall obtain own insurance for this purpose.
9. Resident is responsible for cost of repairs to plumbing, plumbing fixtures and appliances should damage be caused from negligence or misuse. Foreign items causing stoppage of waste, jamming of mechanisms is considered improper use and repair costs shall be paid for by resident.
10. All personal items of all occupants and/or guests, including but not limited to, recreation, health, sports and/or hobby equipment, tools, brooms, cleaning supplies, recyclables, etc. shall be kept out of view. No rugs, towels, articles of clothing and/or linens, or any such items shall be hung on the exterior of the building, on balconies or in hallways. No mops, brooms, or rugs are to be shaken from the same, or from open windows.
11. Highly combustible items such as gasoline are prohibited and shall not be used or stored anywhere on premises.
12. Damage to the apartment and/or building and it's equipment and furnishings, above and beyond ordinary wear and tear, shall be paid for by resident.
13. Do not make any alterations in any way, (i.e., painting, hanging pictures, changing locks), without the prior written permission of owner or agent. Resident will be responsible for the cost of damages beyond ordinary wear and tear.
14. Residents are responsible for the conduct and cleanup of their invitees and guests.
Residents are to park vehicles in space assigned to them by owner agent. Any unauthorized parking on premises is subject to towing at vehicle owner's expense. No extensive repair or washing of vehicles is allowed on the premises.
15. Your rental shall be kept in good and clean condition and free from any objectionable odors.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS TO HELP KEEP COMMON AREAS CLEAN AND TO MAINTAIN A PEACEFUL, SAFE AND PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR NEIGHBORS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND PLEASE CALL IF WE CAN BE OF ANY HELP.
(URL HIDDEN)POOL RULES
1. Pool may be used only during the following hours: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 9:00a.m. to 11:00p.m. Friday and Saturday.
2. Guests may use the pool only with Management’s express prior permission.
3. NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY: Persons using pool and facilities do so at their own risk. Management assumes no responsibility for accident or injury, or stolen or damaged articles.
4. Children under fourteen (14) years old shall not use the pool without an adult in attendance. Tenants shall assume all risks of personal injury to their children and guests in pool and pool area.
5. Glass containers are prohibited in the pool area.
6. Boisterous activity such as running, jumping, unnecessary noise and splashing of water is prohibited. No diving is permitted from elevated areas.
7. Residents and their guests are required to be properly attired in and around the pool.
8. There shall be no throwing of debris or other extraneous material into the pool.
9. Safety equipment is to be used in emergency situations only and all pool equipment must be returned to its proper place after each use.
10. Residents shall place their own towels over pool furniture when using lotions or oils. Those using the pool shall dry themselves off before leaving the pool area.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 08 กันยายน 2017 - 25 ตุลาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 2 คืน
Good fair and honest, treat people as I would like to be treated. I really enjoy helping my guest have a comfortable and hassle free vacation.