Really cool features are waiting for you in my apartment :).
There's my DIY gym to stay fit, an audiosystem covering all rooms, a 50" 4k screen to get some work done and a lot of entertainment (60", PS4) you can enjoy on my HUGE couch :)
I am using AirBnB myself all the the time, so I try to give you guys an awesome experience, while taking care of all the hustle & little annoying things that can come up when you're in a foreign city/country.
So far, there's this:
- Workout@home (There's a weightlifting station/power rack, exercise mats, a home trainer, etc. to stay fit)
- A huge desk with a 50"/4k screen to get some stuff done & also a printer you can use.
- A Sonos system in every room (URL HIDDEN) with access to Spotify, so you can listen to your favourite tunes after a long day
- Access to Netflix & Amazon Prime, so you can relax after a long day.
- PlayStation 4 (I didn't use it often but feel free to use it :) )
- A nespresso machine to start your day (although I'd recommend the awesome "Playground Coffee" which is 5min. away)
- Washing machine & dryer
- The sofa/couch is comfortable to sleep on for a third person, as it is more than 140x200 wide/long
You have full access to the apartment & everything inside. Also you can use the shared garden in the backyard.
I will be available for questions most of the time via Chat/Mail & my best friend Janna (who lives next door) will also help you out if there's anything coming up.
If you're staying longer I can arrange house-cleanings on a weekly/bi-weekly interval if you like. Just let me know :)
Just be nice & kind to the neighbours. Also: I know the Sonos is awesome, but please keep the bass on a reasonable level :)
I moved to Hamburg, Germany about 7 years ago to live closer to the sea (a little closer at least!) and I love the city & culture ever since. It's not as international as Berlin and a little to posh sometimes, but still a lovestory :).
I am an entrepreneur, avid traveler and really enjoy meeting international people, share experiences about the constant hustle of life & get to know their view on the world :)