Private bedroom & bathroom in the heart of DC. Short walking distance to Metro Green/Yellow line which is a direct route to downtown, museums, monuments, and shopping. Also, the house is only 10 minutes walking distance to MedStar Wash Hosp and CNMC.
**Please do not make a reservation before inquiry the space availability with me first. Thank you!**
New, cozy, cheerful rowhouse with hardwood floors and a sun-filled living room. Home away from home for a traveler like you. The guest room is best suited for one person for long-term stay or couple for a short-term visit.
Guests have access to washer/dryer, all kitchen appliances..., etc. (For long-term ONLY!!!)
I'm an outgoing sort, and may be out and about much of the time, but when I'm around, I'm certainly happy to help guests with a "local's" guide to D.C.
Early/late check-in and out can be arranged as needed. It is the guest responsibility to keep me updated on your's latest and newest itinerary days before your arrival.
***Parking*** I'll provide you with the guest parking permit. However, park at your own risk. Not responsible for damage or theft to vehicles or vehicle contents.
I am an immaculate and conscientious person, so I ask that you respect a few guidelines. Common sense prevails.
* Please remove shoes at the door and place them on the shoe rack provided next to the front door.
* Close the bedroom and bathroom door after you, so my cat doesn't intrude your space or starting a pool party.
* Lock the door behind you and once are home.
* Unplug the Iron after finish Ironing.
* Be eco-friendly by turn-off lights and water once you finish using.
* No guests are allowed on the premises outside of the reservation made via Airbnb.com.
* Clean the kitchen after use and leave the premises as you found it.
* No smoking, drugs, open-flame and or candles inside the guest room.
* Do not use appliances without asking first.
* Windows and doors must be locked when no one is at home.
* Please squeegee flat the glass shower doors to prevent mold growth.
* Notify me immediately if there is any problem, big or small.
* Return the metro cards to the folder.
* Place dirty linens, pillow cases, blankets (if applicable) on the floor so I can get it clean for the next guests.
Working as Photographer / Communication Specialist by day, #catdad at night and globetrotter whenever I'm traveling.
Been to 56 countries so far and continue working toward to my personal goal of 100 - slowly but surely.