This ultra charming loft is in prime location in Old Montreal! Guaranteed to accommodate solo travelers, couples, or groups in the most enjoyable of ways. The space is beautifully decorated and very comfortable!
- Available to book less than 3 nights if during weekdays,
- and may be flexible for price adjustments / just send me a message!
Incapsulating and depicting the charming feel of Old Montreal, this warm, calm, spacious, friendly and clean space is sure to meet and exceed all your expectations. The loft's unique ambiance derives from the beautiful brick walls dating from its original structure in 1865, as well as its confortable furnishings and detailed décor. This spacious unit includes a
Queen size bed with high quality bedding,
Two sofa beds and a mattress,
a large High-Def flat-screen TV with Netflix and AppleTV,
large Sony speakers (Bluetooth, CD, Radio, Aux), and lots of storage space!
There is also a very spacious bathroom with a shower, a huge, calming bathtub, as well as a washer and dryer.
In addition, walk to the farmers' market nearby and make yourself a gourmet meal in the large fully equipped kitchen.
The place also offers a collection of fascinating books and magazines to read
- 2 Queen Size Beds (extremely confortable) + 2 sofa beds + comfy queen size air mattress + a large couch
- Large Flat Screen TV with Netflix & AppleTV
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- All kitchen amenities (Stove, microwave, stainless steel kitchenware, tea, Tassimo coffee machine with coffee of course)
- All bathroom amenities including towels, body wash, shampoo and conditionner, hair dryer and straightener
- Closet with hangers
- Very large bath & shower
It will my absolute pleasure to help you during your stay. I am always a message or phone call away! :) Also, if guests would like suggestions for things to do in city it'll be my pleasure to recommend some great "Montreal Must-Do" activities, restaurants, and bars. I know the areas very well!!
- Pets are allowed :)
- Can be flexible with prices and min. night stays, send me your offer!
- I expect everyone to be respectful and follow the rules :)