BRAND NEW DECK AND FIRE PIT!! Located only two miles west of downtown! Sleeps 6-8 with a king bed, queen bed, full size bed, queen air mattress and an oversized couch.
All the character of an old home with the conveniences of modern amenities. Charming decor, high ceilings and ample dining room create the perfect getaway. Modern sensibilities with rustic accents throughout fill the space with warmth and ambiance.
Enjoy well appointed bedrooms, with two beautifully updated full bathrooms. The master suite includes a king sized bed with adjoining full bathroom for you to relax and unwind after a day in the city. The guest room boasts a queen size bed and an adjacent airy full bath complete with glass block shower wall that fills the space with morning light. Follow the unique spiral staircase to the upper loft where there is a double bed for another guest retreat.
Full, well-stocked kitchen with ample counter space for cooking and entertaining with full coffee bar for those who need a morning jump start. Laundry facilities are at your service if you should need them.
Dining room includes custom table that nicely seats six guests.
The family room has an oversized couch that could also comfortably sleep an additional guest. There is a 46" flat screen TV in the family room with an Amazon Fire Stick should you have a Netflix account you would like to use. Wireless internet available.
Guests will have full access to the home with the exception of a storage room.
Homeowner will be available via phone or text throughout the duration of your stay.
The Rustic Haven is conveniently located just 2 miles west of downtown Nashville and less than a mile from Centennial Park and the Parthenon. Just 1 mile from Vanderbilt University and 2.5 miles from Belmont University. Easy access to Charlotte Pike, I-40, and 440.
Close to a variety of unique Nashville restaurants and a number of parks for you to explore.
Some of our favorites are Jeni's Ice Cream, Jack's Barbecue, Calypso Cafe, Hattie B's Nashville Hot Chicken, Ninki's Sushi, Anatolia's, Bro's Cajun Cuisine (featured on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives), Arrington Vineyard.....and so many more.
1) Have fun and please make yourself at home.
2) Feel free to use the candles and decorative oil lamps but please USE CAUTION and be sure they are out before you go to sleep or leave for the day. (We love this house so we don't want to burn it down)
3) You are welcome to whatever is in the cupboards. We have plenty of dishes for you to use should you want to cook and we will leave room in the refrigerator for you as well.
4) Please remove bed linens and gather towels by the washer and dryer before you leave.
5) Please put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run it before you leave
6) Please take the trash out before you leave (can on side of the house)
7) No smoking in the house
8) No pets (unless you've made special arrangements with me)
9) And last but not least - please come again and tell your friends!