My home is situated only a few minutes drive (or a 20 minute walk) from the bay where you will discover the famous Brighton Bathing Boxes. If you choose to walk, it will be through the delightfully leafy Brighton and you can go via some of the best strip shopping and restaurant precincts in Melbourne.
The city is within easy reach via tram or train, both of which are a few minutes walk away. The trams are good for those who want a more leisurely pace and wish to take in the sights, whereas the train service is only a 20 minute journey to Flinders St in the CBD.
• A large bedroom with queen size bed, built in robes and TV
• Private balcony overlooking park land
• Large private bathroom with both bath and shower
• Breakfast on a help yourself basis
• Full access to my kitchen and living areas
• Quality furnishings and appliances throughout
• Courtyard is equipped with BBQ and outdoor dining table
• Backs onto park and Fitness First gym
• Free WiFi
• On street parking
I’m offering a quiet relaxed place to stay in a friendly and informal environment. I enjoy meeting new people and would be delighted if you choose to come and stay with me.
No smoking indoors but permitted on private balcony and in courtyard
บ้านนี้ยังไม่มีรีวิว หากคุณเข้าพักที่นี่ รีวิวของคุณจะแสดงตรงนี้