Nestled in the friendly community of Avoca Beach, this spacious and charming house offers the very best of beach living.
The ocean views from the balcony are breath-taking, greet the day with one of Avoca's spectacular sunrises. The house is a only a stones throw away from the water and the lifestyle is second to none.
With ample parking, lock up garage, 5 bedrooms and additional beds, this is a great house to accommodate everyone for the ultimate week or weekend away.
Located in the perfect holiday destination of Avoca Beach, this very large and charismatic 5 br house is close to cafe's, shops, markets, busses and the beach.
Located on a hill overlooking Avoca Beach, the house is private and quiet. There is an amazing deck and BBQ, perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
The house has modern furnishings. It is equipped with Wireless internet, TV, Foxtel, Dishwasher, DVD, books and games. It has two kitchens and two bathrooms. As well as a laundry with an additional shower and toilet.
There are 5 large bedrooms with one king bed, 3 queen beds, a futon, a single bed and a cot. The house accommodates 4 couples comfortably with children. The rooms have large built in wardrobes. There is a futon, additional bunk beds and a trundle bed available in the laundry.
The property has two large lounge rooms and a dining room. It is great for couples and families.
Two cruiser bikes and two tall foam surfboards are provided to enhance your beach experience. We also offer tennis racquets, snorkelling equipment, yoga mat, beach umbrellas and beach towels.
The private laundry has a washing machine/dryer and an outdoor clothes line.
This area is a much sought after location and it is the perfect beach side getaway. Avoca is known or it's beautiful scenery and friendly people.
The property is located near the aesthetic Avoca rock pools. Sightings of dolphins and whales are a regular occurrence. The coast line is perfect for swimming, snorkelling, surfing, fishing and picnics.
We wil be contactable throughout your stay
* No smoking indoors. Please smoke outside use the ashtray provided in the 2nd draw of the kitchen. Dispose of butts in the external bins.
* Parking - There is a car port that can fit 4 cars, a driveway and a garage
* Keys - Please leave keys on hook when you leave
* Breakfast/Morning Tea - Please feel free to use the fruit, cereals, coffee etc.
* TV – Instructions are in the TV cabinet. Press Source to select channel.
DVD channel is AV, Foxtel Channel is HDMI1. Press TV Guide to activate Foxtel.
* Music - ipod/iphone - can be played through the TV speakers using the cable/jack attached to the TV.
* Games/Movies – located under the television. Books are in the book shelves. There are also movies stored in Foxtel ‘Planner'. The nearest cinema is Avoca Beach Picture Theatre or Erina Cinema.
* BBQ - Additional BBQ gas can be purchased from the Petrol Station
* There is an outdoor light under the sink in the 2nd kitchen.
* A citronella candle is located in the BBQ cupboard to repel mosquitoes.
* Linen - Please feel free to use any linen, beach towels etc. in the upstairs and downstairs linen press.
* Bins - under the bench in the first kitchen.
* Heater - Located above the bins.
* Garbage - wheelie bins are in the garage.
* Gym - There are Gyms in Kincumber.
* Access to Avoca Beach is via Austral Ave (about 200m). The beach path is opposite the intersection with Avoca Drive
* Please feel free to use bikes, lock to be used at all times 7623
* Snorkels, tennis racquets, beach umbrella located in garage and bottom level built-ins
Laundry & Ironing
* The Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board are in the laundry located below the garage
* Use the washing machine set to Delicate 30 (54 minutes). Washing powder goes in the left compartment and fabric softener in the middle compartment.
* Clothesline available
* Clean linen can be found in the upstairs linen press.
* Take away, restaurants, cafe's, convenience store etc. on Avoca Drive
* Syney City is 1.5 hours away
* Great day trips:
Palm Beach in the Northern Beaches (1-1.5 hour drive)
Blue Mountains (2-3 hour drive)
Hunter Valley wine region (1 hour drive)
* Taxis - 131008 (website hidden) or mobile app ‘gocatch'.
* Busses - Bus stop below the house on Avoca Drive
* Trains - Gosford is the nearest train station.
* Erina Fair is the nearest shopping centre
* There is a bottle shop on Avoca Drive
* Avoca markets fourth Sunday of the month
Safety & Security
* Terrigal Police Station
* Emergency Number - 000
* First Aid kit is in the kitchen above the fridge, the box with blue lid. Fore blanket is in the cupboard next to the fridge
* There are lights near the garage and front doors for night access.
We currently work in TV/Marketing and enjoy the cosmopolitan life that the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney has to offer as well as the relaxing beach lifestyle of the Central Coast. Our loves are great restaurants, music, dancing, the arts, theatre, travel, reading, going to the beach and long distance running.
We are always looking forward to the opportunity to travel, so are happy to share our houses with like minded, responsible people. We hope that occupants appreciate our house and area as much as we do.
Airbnb can help facilitate such amazing and fulfilling travel opportunities. We have already travelled to 40 countries and are hoping to see many more.
'Life isn't about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself.'