ผู้เข้าพัก 8 คน
Located in a private gated courtyard on a quiet village street, Maison Valois has a large living room with a fireplace, a dining area that looks across the fields and vineyards, and a large garden where you can enjoy the spectacular views. The kitchen is large, airy and well stocked with all the equipment you need, including a dishwasher. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms are upstairs and one bedroom and one bathroom are on the ground floor. There is a covered seating area with BBQ outside.
The house is located in an authentic and characterful village on the Route de Cremant in the Cote d'Or region of Burgundy. Strolling around the village, you will see a church that is on the list of Historical Monuments of France, a chateau, an ancient 'lavoir' (wash house), a tree-lined river, vineyards and a winery that produces and sells Cremant, the sparkling white wine of Burgundy.
At a short 10 minute drive is the charming market town of Chatillon sur Seine, where you will find all the amenities that you need, including a bustling weekly market, large grocery stores, restaurants, a cinema and lots of little shops and businesses. Chatillon was a residence of the early dukes of Burgundy and has a beautiful 10th century church, interesting walks and historical streets and houses.
Many fascinating and beautiful sites are within an easy drive of the house, including the medieval towns of Dijon and Semur en Auxois, the ancient pilgrim destination of Vezelay, the 12th century Fontenay Abbey, and numerous chateaux and picturesque villages. And, of course, you are very well located for exploring the vineyards of the area, since you can tour the wine roads of the Cote de Nuits and Cote de Beaune to the south and the area of Champagne a few miles to the north of the house.
The area has many natural attractions, such as the Parc du Morvan, where you can hike, bike or picnic. Of course, you may wish to spend your days relaxing at the house, cooking a fine dinner and watching the star-studded night sky. There is so much to do and see in this wonderful area of France!
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. The village house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while Guests are on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising fro their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval.
7. Water and septic: The property is on a septic system. It is very efficient, however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.