Luxury 2b/2b on a Very high floor with outstanding views of the city from your Floor to ceiling windows. A spacious professionally decorated space with ultra modern kitchen and baths. Massive Balcony. Luxury bedding and plenty of fresh towels. Fully stocked gourmet kitchen.
Located in the best building in Chicago right in the heart of River West with outstanding amenities including Pool, Hot tub and Saunas, full gym, Indoor basketball court!, lounges with billiards.
* Beautiful new walnut finish hardwood floors!
* 2 Queen-sized bed with soft sheets, pillows and a down comforter
* Additional Queen-sized deluxe air mattress
- Sleeps another two
- Sheets, pillows & blankets provided
* Large sofa with removable back cushions
- Sleeps one
- Sheets, pillows & blankets provided
* Super comfortable, clean and soft bedding
- Clean, high thread count soft sheets
- Feather and memory foam pillows
- Down comforter and plenty of blankets
* Washer & dryer for you in the apartment
* Open modern kitchen
- Granite counter tops and large cabinets
- GE stainless steel appliance package
- Garbage disposal
- Fully stocked with kitchen utensils,
tools/gadgets, cutlery, serving dishes and glassware to prepare and serve a great meal!
* Dining area with seating for 4+
* High-speed wireless Internet (wifi)
* Large 40" Samsung flat screen plasma TV
* Standard cable TV package
* Spacious bathrooms with bath tub and shower
* Tons of fresh, clean bath towels & wash cloths
* Toiletries are provided for you
- Toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, soap
and/or body wash, moisturizer, etc.
- Empty drawers, hooks & counter space for you
* Hairdryer in bathroom
* Steam iron and ironing board
* Full-length floor mirror
* Central air conditioning and heat
* Yoga mat and foam roller
Guests will have access to all areas/items listed below, as specified. If there is anything else you need, please ask and I would be happy to try to make it work!
* Full-court basketball court
* State-of-the-art fitness center
- Tons of machines and free weights
- Sauna and towel service
- Overlooks the city skyline and pool deck
* Free exercise classes: yoga, boot camp, etc
- See posted monthly schedule at gym
*PLEASE NOTE: Guests WILL NOT have access to the pool and hot tub during summer weekends (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays) and holidays. For crowd control reasons, the property management company has a very strict policy that only allows residents access to the pool on weekends. In addition, guests MAY POSSIBLY NOT have access to the pool and hot tub during weekdays. Guests can try gaining access to the pool deck, but may be stopped at the pool deck door and asked to show a resident photo ID card.
* Starbucks coffee machine available from 6am-12midnight - it's $1/cup
* Full-size pool table (free to use) with a TV on the 8th floor
* Movie theater with luxury leather recliners on 8th floor
- Bring or rent a movie to watch
- Sometimes there's free fresh popcorn too
* Full Business Center on 8th floor
- Free internet, printing, faxing and scanning
- Macs and PCs available
* Dry cleaners on-site in lobby
* Attached garage parking available (see below)
We want you to have a great stay and be comfortable! Normally I am pretty hands off, and may not even see you, but am also available instantly by email or text message.
The building is located next to the rail lines, which has its pluses and minuses. You will hear the train when the windows are open.
You will be provided 1 set of keys to access the property.
1.) No parties or additional overnight guests without previous approval. Noise disturbances reported by neighbors or police will result in forfeit of deposit and may result in early termination of reservation without refund.
2.) Please ensure you have left the premises and returned any keys issued to you by the agreed upon check out time. Failure to do so will result in a $250 late check-out fee.
3.) No smoking (of anything) inside the unit or on building premises unless in designated smoking areas or within 15 feet of the building entrance per Chicago law.
4.) Please be respectful of my neighbors and be mindful of noise and loud music. Please observe quiet hours from 10:00 PM-8:00 AM daily.
5.) Pets are not allowed at the property unless previously approved and pet fee paid. Any signs of pets will result in forfeit of deposit.
6.) Lockouts will result in a $150 fee per occurrence. Additionally, lost keys will incur a $50 per key fee.
Please take care of the space and respect the personal belongings we have left behind. This is our home, too. Damage done to the property during your stay will result in forfeit of deposit.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 400 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi my name is Anthony and I love being an Airbnb host in Chicago! I take great pride in hosting people from around the world in my luxurious homes and welcome you to the wonderful city of Big Shoulders. I look forward to hosting you!