ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
My clean, cozy apartment is all yours! 1 full bed + a foldout couch bed, both with their own TVs/Netflix/AC units. Kitchen w/new stainless appliances. Kitschy decor. Nice, quiet, & SAFE neighborhood. Nearby stores, bars & eats. 15 min from Manhattan!
My decorating style is a little nerdy and a little kitschy with just a touch of class. It's about 650 sq. feet, so while it's not an enormous space, it does have three distinct areas to hang out or get work done, plus a well-appointed bathroom. The master bed is a full size and the fold-out is between full and queen size. The kitchen and bathroom have tile, and the other rooms have hardwood floors.
All of my rooms are yours to use! Some closets, cabinets, and pieces of storage furniture are already full of my stuff, but others are set aside (and clearly marked) for guests.
I'll be in the neighborhood and may occasionally pop in during the daytime hours (with ample notice of course), but generally I'll be out of your hair. You can call me at any time if there's an emergency.
There is no roof access. You will set off an extremely loud alarm if you attempt to go onto the roof.
The fire escape is intended for use during an emergency only.
The kitchen will have coffee, snacks and cereal. Please enjoy anything you find in the kitchen free of charge (but any other food or drink will be your responsibility to purchase).
SMOKING IS OKAY, BUT NO PETS, AND NO PARTIES.
* Having a small group of people over is okay, but no more than 8 people total in the apartment at any time, and PLEASE be considerate of neighbors by being quiet after 10pm Sunday-Thursday, & after 12am Friday-Saturday.
* Sheets and towels will be washed before you arrive, but they'll only be washed again if you stay for over a week (in which case they will be washed between the 7th and 8th day of your stay).
* You are not required to wash dishes or take out the trash, but no one will be washing dishes or disposing of trash for you during your stay, regardless of the length of your stay. If you wish to take out the trash or recycling, you can bag it up & put it in the basement trash room at any time, 24 hours a day.
* We want you to have a relaxing, cozy, and private stay, but please don't expect a bellboy or a concierge. Once I let you in, please only contact me if it's important. I will leave behind a thorough list of helpful information about the apartment and the neighborhood. You will have lots of privacy, but by the same token, housekeeping will generally be your responsibility. The place is stocked with snacks, toiletries, and basics, but it is not our responsibility to provide you with any items you forgot to bring; there is a convenience store downstairs and there are plenty of supermarkets and drug stores in the area if you need anything else.
* Again, please only call during your stay if it's important.
* I can't require you to clean up stains, but if you spill on the couch or the bed, I would greatly appreciate it if you'd use the items under the kitchen sink to clean up after yourself. You're only using my place for a little while, but I have to live here :)
* I have a small modular booth for vocal recording in my bedroom. It will serve as a storage space for my stuff. Please don't mess with it.
* You are free to use all of my kitchen appliances, but please do be careful and considerate.
* I have a few various items like video game consoles and board games, etc. Feel free to use them, but please do not call asking how they work. Instructions for accessing Netflix on the TVs will be here when you arrive.
* I don't mind if you smoke (and I don't mind what you smoke) but for goodness' sake, please be careful!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.