Budget, Clean, private, fully-permitted basement level unit: 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom, Private entrance. No living room, no kitchen or common area but laundry room with Keurig, toaster, mini-fridge & TV. Steps to Restaurants, Bars & Max train to downtown. Free off-street parking. 20min to Airport. *This space works best for a group or family who plans to be out & about exploring Portland as there is no common space.
“House rules." We expect guests to treat the home with respect as you would your own.
1. No smoking indoors or on the property - also please don't discard your used cigarettes in the house trash cans.
2. Please no loud music
3. No parties
4. No overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
5. No pets
6. Please respect our neighbors
7. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
This applies to both drugs and internet activity.
8. If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for it's replacement or repair.
9. Food in the bedrooms are OK, please respect the place and clean-up after yourself.
10. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests.
11. Do not leave the bathroom vent on longer than needed after using the shower. Please use the timer
12. Recycle - we get a fine from the city if we don't recycle properly.
13. Laundry usages is OK, but please be considerate. No laundry running all night and day as that is excessive.
Also note we have a baby that will have off hours of sleeping and will make noise. We will try our best to keep noise levels low M-D 9pm.
A & J
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 20 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Enjoy BBQ's, spending time with family and friends, enjoy craft beers. Aaron wears flip flops all year round. He is a ping pong fan, tennis and golf. Shares home with my wife & dogs. Julio and Penny: Julio is our fiesty chihuahua mix and Penny is our precious mini pincher.