Ciò che i tuoi invitati apprezzeranno della tua casa : Vicina al centro, palazzo storico del 1840 senza ascensore e luminosissima stanza al secondo piano che si affaccia sulla strada/Close to the center, historical building from 1840's, no lift, very light room on the second floor. Ciò che i tuoi invitati apprezzeranno del tuo vicinato: Caffè storici, la stupenda Piazza Unità a pochi minuti!/Historical cafes, and the breathtaking Piazza Unità just a few minutes away!
Mi piace Largo Barriera, il mio quartiere. é pieno di vita, di negozi e di caffè storici! A un passo dalle scale per San Giusto e altri due passi per arrivare in Piazza Unità, e una zona che vive, che respira! Tantissime cose da fare e da sperimentare: sono a Vostra disposizione per tutti i dettagli! La stanza è sulla stradina, dove, da tipica città italiana vecchia, sfrecciano le moto. Luminosa, con cucina e bagno completamente rifatto sull'interno del palazzo!
La stanza è piena di luce, e da verso una stradina tipica. Le finestre ampie come sta bene ad un palazzo del 1870!
Cucina con tutto il necessario e bagno appena rifatto completamente
Sono a vostra disposizione per dettagli e informazioni per fare il vostro viaggio perfetto!
Multiculturale, Largo Barriera è al confine tra la città vecchia è quella nuova.
Molto vicino alla stazione e mezzi pubblici per girare sia in città che sul Carso
Trieste è magnifica, vi piacerà! Caffè storici, passeggiate lungo il mare e sul carso. Non manca niente ad un soggiorno rilassante.
Cucina e bagno nuovissimo condiviso con un'altra stanza! Questo è un Bed and Breakfast, quindi accesso alla cucina solo per colazione. Per altri tipi di accesso si prega di chiedere alla host!
Esperienze triestine: da una visita a prendere il pesce insieme, a prodotti tipici come il caffè e alla vita locale, feste e mostre!
Una cartina e guide su Trieste: tutto per scoprire la città vegan, vecchia, nuova, piano o veloce!
Welcome to via Caccia 10, second floor, Trieste
“Two steps away from the centre”/”Due passi dal centro” is a quick walk From train station, 10 minutes. You can also take bus 20 or 21 from train station for 4 stops (the Train station is terminus, 1. Via Ghega 2. Via Carduccci/Piazza Oberdan 3. Via Carducci again 4. Largo Barriera, your stop). Bus tickets cost 1,25 to be bought from Tabacconists. Parking is easy in this period, if you come by car: most guests find a FREE parking space in front of the door of the house, or on the immediate parallel streets! Taxis would cost you about 11 euros. Bear in mind not many buses travel after 8pm in Trieste.
As this is an official and registered B&B, I need your full name, date of birth, place of birth and address, plus ID registration number and ID issue place to communicate them to local authorities at arrival. Just a couple of things to make your stay perfect:
1. Let me know your check in and check out time 24h before arrival and send me a text message by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) an hour in advance to tell me when you arrive exactly, as I live outside the city currently and I need to get to the flat where you are staying in the center. Check-in is between 2pm and 8pm, while check-out within 11am. For late check-in and out a fee will paid.
2. The kitchen has a breakfast cupboard for you! Also, the area is full with supermarkets so you can also buy food and store it in the fridge.
3. As to keys: please fix an appointment with me to give me the keys back for the next guest/or leave them in the mail box on the ground floor (NEGRU)! Remember not to leave the key in the door as it blocks anybody living in the flat to enter!
4. Internet: The house has a wi-fi connection. ID: iuliadaniela and Password:s4ringisc4ring
5. Guides: I will prepare some guides for you and a map. Feel free to ask me any questions about Trieste! Please leave them where you found them before you check out.
6. This B&B cares about the environment, so please use the recycling bins (paper, plastic etc) under the kitchen sink.
7. No smoking, no pets
8. Yes, the water is drinkable, one of the best in Italy.
9. You can use the washing machine only with my consent and instructions! Should you need washing, it is 3 euros per use.
10. Please leave the room in order before you check out!
Have a wonderful stay. Please let me know if you need any other info! We also offer additional services:
- pick up from train station upon request
- traditional Italian dinner, cooked with organic food from our vegetable garden
- tasting Italian coffee and differences between Trieste and the rest of the world
- explore the various quirky beaches
- taste the wines of Friuli Venezia Giulia
(as part of LIVE in TRIESTE programme I designed plus many more, designed for our guests like renting bikes etc)
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 01 กันยายน 2017 - 30 พฤศจิกายน 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 2 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 35 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I love culture, art and life. My objective is to be a decent human being and give something back. Karma, you know!
I am an English teacher, a translator and an interpreter. All about my work on my websiste if you type my name: Iulia Daniela Negru
Live and let live. Make the world a better place - which of course, contradicts the former. Keep your planet and your mind clean.
Why I'm here - HOW I PARTICIPATE: Host and maybe travel!
EXPERIENCE: Very good so far! :) I know Trieste inside out, so I love presenting it.
Interests: Arts, Music, Tango, Aikido, Life in other countries, Books, Movies,
- Science Fiction books (I love Frank Herbert and A. C. Clarke), I enjoy well written Fantasy too. Currently hooked on Terry Prachett.
- Movies: smart, not easy to follow plot. See: Memento
- Music: rock. Give me Rob Dougan any day
One Amazing Thing I've Done...ok, Two!
- Spending a night in Seki, Azerbaijan sleeping at one of the old stops off the Silk Road. Felt like going back in time.
- Seeing the sunrise on the pyramids.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can teach you some Italian, French and Romanian cousine.
- I would love to learn about the countries you come from and your people.
- Share: what I have learned and seen so far!
Countries I've Visited
Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom... and a couple more!
Countries I've Lived In: Romania, Italy. UK