Located in downtown Jersey City's bustling Essex County, this 1189-square foot apartment will place you within two to ten blocks of City Hall, Library, Hudson River, Jersey Medical Center and lots of Stores and Restaurants. Its a walk away distance to Groove Path (approx 5 mins) and Light Rail (approx 1 min) which connects to Manhattan and various cities in Jersey City respectively. The trains are as frequent as 5 (Light Rail) to 15 (PATH) minutes.
The building has access to a full gym, a business lounge and a relaxing terrace on the 5th floor.
The apartment is fully furnished with modern deco, has all the amenities you'll need (including a full kitchen and dining room) and is the perfect jumping off point to explore Jersey City and New York City.
Some of the key features include:
- Stainless steel GE Profile appliances
- Caesarstone countertops
- Berber style carpeting throughout
- Floor to ceiling double paned windows that let light pour in while keeping street noise out.
- A European-design inspired bathroom with clean lines, impeccable finishes, marble counter tops and porcelain sinks
A quick note: our cleaning fee covers a professional cleaning crew BEFORE your arrival so we can guarantee you have an immaculate apartment for the duration of your stay so you will have a smooth check in and hassle free access to your richly designed room and experience.
Room features a deluxe King size Flat Platform bed, living room area with leather sofa bed and an executive work desk with great lighting and easy wifi access. The entertainment center includes a Home theater High definition (1080p) Projector with Surround Sound System (5.1) .
Sleeps 2 adults comfortably. Soft robes and other delighters await your discovery.
Note: if you want/need handicap accessible, message me and I will see if I can make arrangements.
All what's shown in the pictures are potentially accessible by my beloved guests.
The front desk and concierge are very helpful if you need assistance with anything.
Please Note: Keep in mind that you will have to mention you are my guest before having a conversation at the front desk.
Daily Parking is $28/day (+ local taxes) and will be added to your bill at check out and is NOT included in this price. You are responsible for parking and food.
Street Parking is free outside of the building if you could find one. Also few streets have parking rules and timings.
Haven't found the need for House Rules, but here are a few points for Airbnb guests to consider:
* Dance parties should end around 10pm (unless I'm invited :)
* Smoking is fine outside, but please don't smoke in the house
* Feel free to use the kitchen, just leave it the way you found it
* I'm not the fun police, but please ask if you want to have friends over
* Please leave any bad energy/vibes at the door :)
* No shoes on the carpet! No drugs, no smoking and unfortunately, no pets!