This apartment is positioned on the top floor of the Cottesloe Waters complex with ocean views.
The apartment can accommodate up to 2 guests with 1 bedroom and 1 en-suite bathroom. If requested, a 3rd person may be accommodated on the sofa bed. The apartment is 58 sqm in size,
For Christmas enquiries- please note that we do not accept check-ins on 25, 26 and 27 December 2016. Thank you!
This apartment is positioned on the top floor of the Cottesloe Waters complex with beautiful ocean views.
-24 hour guest service
-Airport transfer available (additional charge apply)
-Top floor beach style apartment with polished timber floorboards
-Reverse cycle air conditioning in kitchen/living (heating/cooling)
-Tea & coffee facilities including complimentary tea, coffee & long life milk
-Complimentary guest amenities include beautiful organic Australian-made SUKIN products
-Bedroom with 1 Queen bed & built-in-robe
-Ensuite bathroom featuring vanity, toilet & shower
-3rd guest may be accommodated on the sofa bed (suitable for 2 children or 1 adult, charges apply)
-Modern kitchen with stone bench-top, dishwasher, microwave, oven, 4 burner gas cook-top & fridge
-Dining table with 4 chairs
-Living room with sofa, coffee table, LCD TV, DVD & iPod dock
-Outdoor deck with outdoor dining setting for 4 people & great ocean views
-Full laundry facilities with washing machine & tumble dryer located in private laundry room on ground floor
-Bed linen & bath linen provided
-Car bay available for 1 car
-Cot, high chair & baby bath available on request
The guests have full access to this apartment, the laundry facilities and the private car bay. There is also free street parking available.
We are always available to assist with any queries during your stay.
Pop into our office any weekday for advise on your travel plans, we would love to point you in the right direction to make your stay a memorable experience!
1. Keys: Key and arrival information for the property will be issue to the guest once Airbnb advises payment confirmation. Upon completion of stay, Guests are required to leave the keys at the property. Please note a fee of $150 will be charged if keys are lost. If Guests lock themselves out of the property after office hours and staff are required to attend; charges will apply.
2. To maintain a good standard for our Guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect the property, but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
-Number of Guests accommodated shall not exceed the agreed number as per Airbnb initial booking and exceeding the agreed number of guests will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit or possible eviction.
-Parties and functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your Security Deposit and/or additional payments and possible eviction.
-The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival save for normal cleaning. A cleaning fee of $83 incl GST applies to each reservation.
-Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and a charge against the Security Deposit.
3. No Smoking is permitted within the property. A $50 charge will be deducted from your Security Deposit if cigarette butts are left lying in garden beds or paved areas. Charges will apply for any evidence of smoking inside the property.
4. No pets are permitted on the property during your stay.
5. Please note the Guest shall be an adult and shall be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved period. Other occupants or visitors will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not in the foregoing categories, and as a result they will have to vacate the property immediately without any refund.
6.Damage and Breakages: These are the Guests’ responsibility during their stay. Please note the Security Deposit does not limit the Guests’ liability with respect to damages and breakage. The cost of breakages and damage to property will be deducted from the Security Deposit at the discretion of CBHS management and Airbnb.
7. Theft and Loss: The Owner and Owner’s representative takes no responsibility for the Guests’ personal property during their stay at the property.
8. Utilities: During your stay utility costs are the Owner’s responsibility. In the event costs for utilities are significantly higher than the average monthly utility costs for the property; the difference in these costs may be passed onto and charged to the Guest. Internet use is complimentary but ONLY for email use & web browsing; it is not to be used for downloads such as movies. Charges will apply if capacity is exceeded.
9. Maintenance and general repairs: Any maintenance issues are to be referred to the CBHS management unless otherwise directed.
10. The Guests are to be aware of the hazards associated with rental of short term housing including, but not limited to:
-Slipping hazards associated with internal and external wet areas such as bathrooms, tiled outdoor areas, decking, stairs
-Tripping hazards associated with stairs
-Hazards associated with bringing electrical appliances in contact with water
-Natural gas hazards associated with space heating, water heating and cooking appliances such as cook tops and barbecues
-Hazards associated with hot water from faucets
-High temperature hazards associated with heaters, ovens, cook tops, scolding water
-Hazards associated with water feature and pond
-Hazards associated with venation blind cords
-Other hazards normally seen in households
11. Hold Harmless: The Owners do not assume any liability for loss, damage, injury or death to persons or their personal property. Neither do they accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the signee accepts and assumes all risks associated with the rental of this property.
12. Waiver: The signee, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges both CBHS, it’s employers, directors and assigns and the Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the signee, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner and CBHS free and harmless of any claim or legal action arising there from.