Cozy apartment 38m2 on the fourth floor with elevator located 2 minutes from the metro Exelmans .
- 1 bedroom with a double bed.
- 1 living room with a comfortable sofa bed , a small table with two chairs and two stools, a TV stand and a TV .
- 1 small kitchen with fridge , oven , stove and cooking utensils.
It is a typically Parisian apartment with large windows in every room , fireplaces and beautiful wood floors .
The decor is quite modern .
For a weekend, enjoy a warm and bright apartment, located in the 16e in a "Parisian bourgeois" building .
Thank you to note that we live in this apartment the week, so the apartment is "ready to live " ...
You can have the whole apartment at your leisure, in addition to a room next to the bedroom now serves as our closet / dressing room, but you can leave your suitcases ...
The apartment is located 2 minutes from the subway exit 3 Exelmans (line 9)
A Velib station and a bus stop ( Bus No. 62) are at the foot of the building.
The Champs -Elysées , the Eiffel Tower, Trocadero and the Place de la Concorde can easily be reached in 10 minutes by metro.
We will be present to give you the keys upon arrival and we will agree an arrangement for your departure.
We will be available by phone before, during and after your stay .
Some points to observe :
- Respect the neighborhood,
- No pets,
- The apartment must be left in a clean state.