A tranquil welcoming one-room aparment in the heart of Milan.
An economical bed and help-yourself breakfast for those who want to experience the real Milan.
This apartment is a true one-bedroom on a beautiful block 15min far away from the true city center. Located on the fourth floor of a 5 story elevator building, the unit is very quiet and does not face the street. Extremely clean and nicely decorated, perfectly positioned near the Metro lines.
You will be able to enjoy a cosy and wide terrace (25sq/m) where myself and my girlfriend usually harvest organic vegetables and organise great "aperitivi".
The best of Milan's nightlife, restaurants and shopping are literally at your doorstep:
- ethnic and local cusine restaurants are all scattered around
- one of the (few) central parks is 2 minutes walking
- you can reach the fashion streets (Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga) in only 20 minutes
- last but not least, the central station is really close (via Metro line or Tram line)
Towels, linens, hairdryer are provided. Bed is queen size (for true lovers or true friends). Fully functioning kitchen if you would like to store or cook food yourself.
Maximum of 2 guests please.
Smoking is allowed but only on the terrace.
Being a one-room flat, our house is tiny. Nevertheless you will be able to find (almost) all you need in there.
For those who are interested, I might be able to find 2 bicyles for your stay. Please let me know in advance.
My girlfriend and I will try our best to be able to meet you. Please don't be angry at us if we won't...we are both very busy sometimes.
Few "light" rules:
- please remove your shoes before entering the flat
- be respectful of our house and of our belongings (we still live there)
- try to leave everything as you found it