- Rooms are fully furnished private bedroom, including all amenities (i.e., desk, chair, dresser+mirror, lamps, clean bed and bedding/ mattress & cover, wastebasket, laundry basket etc.)
- Steps to 5 TTC bus routes + 24 hours bus service (Blue night service)
- Safe, Quiet, Clean Bedroom, 2 full bathroom and common area
- Parks, Grocery, restaurants are all within walking distance.
- Room is Suitable for 1 person only
1. Occupancy: ALL PERSONS STAYING IN THE SUITE MUST BE REGISTERED AT THE TIME RESERVATIONS ARE MADE. Rates are based on for 1 guest only. No additional guests will allowed due to the conformance. Occupants represent themselves to be adults 18 years of age or older; minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Reservations are confirmed for the guests registered on your Reservation Confirmation. If you are found to have persons staying at the property who are not named on your Reservation Confirmation, you are in breach of contract and may be denied access to the property. No refunds will be issued if you are refused accommodations due breach of contract.
2. Waiver of Liability: we shall not accept responsibility for losses to the guests for any claims, including but not limited to:
a) responsibility for personal body injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience.
b) Any delays or changes in schedule or itineraries incurred by any person arising out of any willful or negligent act or omission,
c) the act or omissions of any party,
d) monetary crisis, labor problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions;
e) additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, missed
carrier connections, substitute accommodations, termination of service, cancellation of tickets, sickness, strike, war, quarantine, pilferage, monetary crisis, political or social unrest, disease, acts of God or any events beyond our control. Accordingly, the Guests agree that, it's owners and assigns are not responsible for any injuries or damages.
Therefore, each guest agrees that he or she is voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, facilities, and equipment, and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result.
For the execution interpretation and enforcement of these House Rules, the parties expressly submit to the laws, hereby waiving any other jurisdiction that may now or hereafter be applicable.
3. Times: Check-in is at 3 PM. Checkout is at 11 AM. This allows adequate time for cleaning between tenants. There may be charges for late checkout and early check in. Early check in may not be available but please inquire.
4. Children under 18 must have proper adult supervision at all times.
5. Pets are NOT permitted in House or common areas.
6. Utilities: Please turn off all electrical appliances and lights when not in use and whenever you leave the House. (leave interior night light on and exterior outside light on for safety in the evening.)
7. Quiet Hours are 10 PM to 8 AM: Please keep all noise levels to a minimum during this time.
8. No Smoking is allowed inside of The House. Smoking is permitted only outside where it does not offend other guests. Disposal of ashes and cigarette butts is the responsibility of the registered guest. No candles or fires of any kind are allowed.
9. Trash must be placed in a proper bin located on the side of the house.
10. Damage: Please report any inoperative equipment, damages, dangers or faults immediately. The registered guest is directly responsible for all negligent, accidental, intentional, or unintentional damage to the interior or exterior of the suite or to the common areas, and will be charged for all repairs, replacement, and other related expenses and costs. Leaving the suite in an excessively dirty will result in an additional cleaning charge. No Smoking is permitted in the suites. A $500 cleaning fee will be charged if smoke is detected in the House upon departure.
11. Behavior: Occupancy and use of premises and common areas shall not be such as to disturb or offend guests or residents (e.g. make excessive noise or commotion, etc.). We have the prerogative to remove any disruptive guests with full forfeiture of rent and deposits for any violation of any of these rules.
12. Departure: On your departure date, please leave the room and checkout before 11 AM.
13. Subject to Change: The House may amend these House Rules from time to time. If we make any substantial changes that affect you, we will notify you immediately.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 37 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are very proud to be Canadian host. With Airbnb we try to built the best quality service for our guests. Hope together we will have a beautiful memory and friendship. Enjoy your stay at our house. See you later. Cheers.