Only 90 miles from DC (2 hours). The house is situated at the end of a 3 mile private road on the top of a mountain (only house). Stay and hang the whole time or go out and enjoy great restaurants and sites. A relaxing and private retreat with view.
• Check-in time is 3PM.
- House is open for those looking for a relaxing retreat in nature. Feel free to have gatherings, just not wild and crazy ones. Well trained dogs are allowed. Sorry, no cats (some of us allergic). Absolutely no smoking inside the house.
- We get an amazing array of friendly animals that walk right through the property. Please don't feed them. Human food isn't ideal for wild animals.
- All fires in the fire pit should be doused before lights out.
- Please carefully review the checkout list when you depart.
- The most important things are to leave the house in as close to the same shape as it was when you arrived, take all your unused food with you, lock all doors and windows, and lock the key back in the keybox.