Spacious comfortable bedroom in a townhouse, with private bathroom and fully furnished for work and rest. Great location, walking distance from the Mall with all shops, food supermarket, variety of restaurants, food court, Starbucks, banks, post office and pharmacy. The University Campus is in 20 min walking distance or 5 min by bus. Flexible check in and check out time. Parking spot is available.
Your room has an independent entrance to your private bathroom. A new comfortable queen bed with memory foam mattress will be waiting for you when you need rest. A fancy computer desk will be at your service when you have important work to do. Wi-Fi info is on a small greeting card at your desk. Towels, bath robe, shampoo will make you feel at home. Plenty of storage space, a dresser, hungers, fen, iron (upon request), electric adapter for the European plugs, etc. Please read the rules of my house for more information about my place.
You are welcome to use kitchen, laundry, and of course, rest or have your meal in dining/living area. I pay attention to the water I drink, so you will enjoy the Reverse Osmosis System. My place has high speed internet which will be at your service upon arrival. The space might not be friendly for wheelchair because it is a second level unit with no elevator.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions about your stay prior to booking, I will provide you with explicit details about my place, and will do everything I can to help you and make your stay pleasant.
Some guests ask me to look at the apartment prior to book it. Please be advised that it is against airbnb policy, and unfortunately I will have to decline these requests.
Please keep in mind that my place has a cat. She is not allowed to access the guest room at all time, but if you have serious allergy, please take it into consideration.
1. Please read the rules of my house :)
2. Please no smoking anything inside the apartment and in the hallway
3. The Wi-Fi info is in the greeting card at the desk in your room
4. Please let me know if you need a parking spot for your car, I will provide you with the instruction
5. Important: Please do not use outdoor shoes inside the apartment. I will provide you with indoor shoes if you like. In winter time the same is applied to the outdoor clothing. There is a spacious closet with hangers at the entrance where you are welcome to leave your coat.
6. Please avoid very strong perfume and cologne, if possible, for the time you are at my place. Mild fragrance is totally OK. Thank you!
7. The best reward for me is to see my guests feel as if they are at home.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น