ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
This full-size beach-themed bedroom has its own private bathroom across a shared hallway.
First level features kitchen equipped with keurig and k-cup use, living room with fireplace, large leather couches, DirecTV, 8 ft billiard table, laundry room and fully screened outdoor porch. Dog Friendly.
2nd floor bedroom and bathroom equipped with linens, hair dryer, toiletries and other necessities that guests may have forgotten. The bedroom has an overhead ceiling fan that is controlled by the light switch in the room.
Living area features DirecTV, seating for 5-6 comfortably, an 8ft billiard table. The kitchen has a keurig. Outdoor screened porch comfortably seats 6, and has a ceiling fan to keep area cool in the heat. Concrete patio with a .3 acre fenced in backyard.
On the 1st floor guests will have access to kitchen, living area with 8ft. pool table, laundry room, outdoor screened porch. Guests may utilize the kitchen but must provide their own food/beverage and cleanup after themselves (pots/pans/knife block knives must be handwashed, please). On the 2nd floor guests will have access to their own bedroom/bathroom.
We both work full-time but each have varying schedules and anyways try to be around for greeting guests. If for some reason we are not we will message you with detailed information on how to get in. We are more than happy to offer any recommendations for local entertainment / restaurants, etcetera if wanted. We also respect guests that wish to have privacy.
We have 1 dog named Marley who is part of our family. He loves people (including children) and dogs. He has free roam of the house, although we will keep him on the 1st floor when we have guests stay. He is the perfect playmate for other dogs that are dog friendly.
**We airbnb another room on the 2nd floor. You have a private bedroom and bathroom but you may occasionally share the floor with other guests.**
OUR HOUSE RULES
1. Please be kind, courteous, and respectful of our space & other guests that may be present. Make yourself at home.
2. NO SMOKING, please.
3. You are allowed to park in the driveway on the RIGHT side please.
4. Outdoor patio has speaker system. Please keep music down on weekdays after 9pm.
5. Kitchen may be used. Guests must provide own food/beverage outside of coffee/tea/milk/bottled water/spices. You may store dry goods in provided basket (GUEST ROOM #2) in kitchen. Please clean your dishes when finished (pots/pans/ knife block knives must be handwashed, please).
6. Owners' bedroom is off limits to guests.
7. Additional guests must be approved/verified 2 hours prior to expected arrival. Only approved/verified guests are allowed. There is a $10/guest charge.
8. Please leave fence gates closed so dogs cannot exit the yard.
9. 9. Pets are allowed at an additional fee of $10/night (they are considered an extra guest). Pets are expected to stay in the guests' room. Dogs can be put in the fenced backyard when guests are away. Guests will be responsible for any accidents or damages. If needed, we have a large dog crate.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 83 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
The two of us are transplants from northwestern, PA. We now live and work in the Upstate of SC. We enjoy anything and everything outdoors including beaching, hiking, camping, kayaking/canoeing, and shooting.
Jake is a Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Greenville Central specializing in those looking to relocate from other areas. Please message us if we can be of any assistance in helping you with any Real Estate needs.
Leigh is a Dental Hygienist at a local Family Dental Practice.
We have one dog, Marley, that accompanies us on most of our travels up and down the East Coast.
We enjoy watching and tailgating at college and NFL football games, though our professional teams are why we also chose to follow some more exciting collegiate teams. Leigh is a WVU and Cleveland Browns fan. Jake pulls for Pitt and the Buffalo Bills.