Villa among Lucca hills, Tuscany near Pisa and Florence, Italy - Peaceful location, amenities and cultural spots at hand. Perfect holiday for your family and friends in an original rustic tuscanian Villa! Great because of its position, being in a quiet and rural place but at the same time near to Lucca town about 10 minutes drive and Pisa in just about 20. Perfect spot for start enjoying the rest of the Toscana!
Welcome to the lovely Villa Checco, made in stones locally gathered together over 150 years ago. The villa is recently renewed mantaining the original Tuscanian style, with terraced gardens and a swimming pool among the olive trees. Amenities and cultural spots at hand. Perfect holiday for your family and friends!
We have a cooperation with the neighbor agriturism which can be visited and its products bought. Its vineyard produces a great wine and the owner will be delighted to bring you in for a free tour explaining the process of production. Honey and olive oil is also available.
My brother Michelangelo will welcome you in the hose and will give you the keys at your arrival. He is in charge of taking care of you during your staying at the Villa. The villa will be all yours. Private swimming pool 5.5 meters by 4. Private terraced garden with olive threes. Private terrace where you can dine out on a panorama looking at Lucca's towers.
- Pizza! All you can eat! Make your own home made pizza night in the original wood oven: 25 € per person including beer (minimum 4 persons) and 20 € per child.
- Cooking Lesson at Villa Checco! The traditional dishes of Lucca made by your own hands including a choice of first dishes, second dishes and dessert: 45 € per person including one bottle of local wine every two persons.
- Mountain walk with Pietro (the expert neighbour) on the Penna Mountain beside the house, with stunning views on Lucca plain and on Pisa plain, up to 543 mt. Half day (4 hours) through 7 km directly from the Villa. Minimum 4 persons: 20 € each person. Sunday preferable day.
- Additional to the mountain walking, Pietro will also be delighted to offer (20 € each person) a picnic on the terrace with his own made agritourism products with the following: Minestrone di farro, olives, salumi, cheeses, honey, mixed vegetables fresh from the garden, cheesecake, wine.
- Guided tour of Lucca with our friend Giorgio, who works in Museo Puccini in the centre of Lucca as a superintendent. He has a degree in Arts and History and he is available to give a guided tour of Lucca through the main spots of art and food in Lucca for 20 € each person (minimum 4 persons) and 10 € per child.
- sailing boat trip by our friend Stefano upon request.
There is a small tourist tax to be paid to the council for people more than 14 years old, which is 1.5 € per day per person for the first 3 nights.
*** Rolling Stones concert on the 23rd September 2017 in Lucca: the main part of the house is available for 6 persons with independent entrance and two bathrooms.
- During the summer is usually very worm and for a better comfort of the home, we suggest to please open the windows at night and close them during the day. This will allow some fresh air to get in in the night time. Roof ventilators will also help.
- All objects inside the house were numbered and inventoried, please respect them and do not steal or break anything, this will affect your damage deposit.
- Children should never be allowed to swim unsupervised by adults anywhere. Adults who are supervising children should remain alert, vigilant and never turn away or get distracted, not even for a moment. Use proper flotation devices.
- Do not swim under the influence of drugs or alcohol, do not s(website hidden)ring thunderstorms, avoid diving headfirst.
- Do not light fires near the forest, use the given bbq for your meals outside.
- This is a NON SMOKING property. Please respect this. Smoking is permitted only outside the house.
- PETS are permitted in rental units only with prior approval. All pets must be leashed at all times. Pet owners are responsible or cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- The RUBBISH bins are no more located on the street, but collected daily at home by the council, so please follow the rules for collection that you can find in the main kitchen and please make the bins available the night before to the collector at the gate of the house. In case the rubbish does not fit into the bin and you have more, please add one or more bags beside it.
- FIREPLACES – Two fireplaces are present in the house, one for the Pizza and the other one for heating the main kitchen during the winter. The original pizza oven can be used only with the supervision of an expert, who can explain how to use it at additional rate.
- WATER AND SEPTIC – The water system is linked to the council network and the supplied water is not filtered. It is potable and the mineral content may result high. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred pounds (£200).
- Each bedroom has a change of bed linen at the bottom of the wardrobe of the room where you can also find pillows and blankets for cooler evenings.
- In the wardrobe you can also enjoy bathrobes and pool towels.
- Each bathroom has extra towels in the boxes under the sink.
- You can make use of electric ovens anti-mosquitoes in each room to be stocked with the appropriate plates interchangeable.
- A cleaning fee is foreseen at the end of the staying.
- And last, but not least, if enjoyed the house during your staying, please do not forget togive us a feedback once finished.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 02 มิถุนายน 2018 - 01 กันยายน 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 7 คืน
I was born in Lucca and I love the city and this house. At the moment I am currently living in UK for work and I have to rent this beautiful house where I used to live. I enjoyed staying there and till I came back, I hope you will enjoy it too!