Spacious second floor bedroom in contemporary townhouse. Quiet neighborhood within easy walking distance to downtown, college, restaurants and coffee shop. Queen size bed and bathroom with shower and bathtub. Use of coffee maker in kitchen.
If you do not feel comfortable with any of the House Rules set forth below, please do not book with us.
1. Smoking is not allowed in the house or on the premises.
2. People other than those in the guest party must have permission of the hosts to visit.
3. We, the hosts, are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The hosts are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances with permission from the hosts.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
7. Be mindful of the fact that we live in close proximity with our neighbors: exit the porch by 10 pm and talk in conversational tones.
My husband Sandy grew up in Davidson and is a wealth of local knowledge and town history. I have lived in Davidson for 25 years. I'm a registered nurse and Sandy is a marketing director. We love that our neighborhood is only a short walk to restaurants, shops, and Davidson College. We love to travel, bike, read, watch movies, and hang out with family and friends.