5 to 10 minute walk from the Lakefront Brewery, Brady street, enjoy staying at our beautiful house for a weekend ... access to the fun is so easy, plenty of space for your comfort & your entertainment!
Beautiful Modern house offers enough space for your comfort:
Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, 3 bedrooms (2 bdr with own private balcony & walk in closets), 2 full bathrooms (1 with whirlpool), wine fridge, spiral staircase leading to flat roof, 3rd floor party room with 2 comfortable futons (full size), beer fridge and wet bar, attached 1 car garage (heated), tons of parking space (4 cars), fenced in yard (separated front and back).
The house has a keyless entry system.
Note on bedroom set up:
The house can accommodate a total of 8
people with 3 actual bedrooms: 1 King size bed, 2 Queen size beds & the top level room has 2 comfortable full size futons. Please note that top room can get really hot in summer season, we do provide a stand up fan for that matter (fan has to be directed towards sliding door opening to make sure air circulates efficiently).
We can accommodate more guests if needed: a sectional leather couch can be used in the living room and an air mattress is available upon request.
Also if you have a young child, we can accommodate by providing a pack and play, however please note that the house is not 100% kid friendly (there is a spiral staircase & the top roof railing can be climbed up by a toddler/child very easily), therefore supervision is necessary at all times.
PETS are NEGOTIABLE
You will have access to all the comfort of a modern home. Also enjoy a panoramic view of our dear city of Milwaukee!
I would love to meet you in person if you wish, but our preference is to let our guests enjoy their stay without us around.
I'm available by phone anytime though.
Please don't hesitate to call me or text me if you need anything. I will be happy to assist you.
***PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING DESCRIPTION AND RULES BEFORE REQUESTING A RESERVATION.*** We want to make sure that your stay meets your expectations... When making a request, please tell us a little about yourselves, your interest in our house and indicate that you have read the full listing and house rules... Thank you!
Check in after 3pm (can accommodate earlier requests at times)
Check out before 11am (can accommodate later requests at times)
Please note that top room can get really hot in summer season, we do provide a stand up fan for that matter (fan has to be directed towards sliding door opening to make sure air circulates efficiently).
WELCOME TO OUR HOME!
Check in after 3:00pm - Check out by 11:00am.
Please keep in mind that this is our home. Please treat our home and belongings as you would like your own to be treated.
As the host of your group, you are responsible for all house rules... so please take the time to read through this list and the listing thoroughly before booking.
As the host you are financially responsible for the actions of your guests and you may want to have your guests read these rules so everyone understands the expectations of our home. Bookings may be cancelled at any time and without refund if these rules are violated.
For everyone's best interest, please inquire before booking if you have any questions about whether your planned activities on our property are permitted.
• remove shoes as you enter.
• no smoking inside the house, or on top roof decking.
• parties, gatherings or overnight stays for non–AIRBNB guests are not allowed; For each unregistered guest on the property you will be charged triple the normal additional nightly fee for additional guests for the entire length of your stay. We expect full disclosure before booking regarding special events planned during your stay such as bachelor/bachelorette parties or commercial events.
• be respectful of our neighbors at all times, particularly after 10:00pm.
• no climbing on railings or on top of roof (roof of top floor room).
• guests MUST report any damage prior to check out.
• understand our house is not kid friendly: stairs from top to bottom (especially the spiral staircase) and the railings surrounding the flat roof can pose dangers to children. We do not recommend bringing young children into our house for safety reasons.
• no pets are allowed on the property; if your dog(s) are allowed during your stay, please make sure to watch your dogs at all times & pick up after your pet(s). You will be charged triple the normal additional nightly fee for any pet present on the property for the entire length of your stay.
• do not change the settings or temperature on thermostat without contacting Magalie first, Magalie will assist you if needed. The thermostat is a smart home one & it can be seen from our smart phone.
• do not use the security system keypad with Protect America in main floor bedroom without Magalie’s approval.
• do not bring any beverages or food into any the bedrooms (except water) because of light Grey carpet. A $150.00 fee will be charged to your account with Airbnb’s assistance, if carpet is stained and requires to be professionally cleaned.
• make sure to spray TILEX shower cleaner on all 4 shower walls after each shower in master bathroom. House is professionally clean before each booking, however persistent water stains show on all shower glass FYI.
• only flush in toilets what Nature provides.
• do not light any candles.
• the basement is a space with limited access, please enjoy the 3 main levels of our house.
• if any patio storm door is off its track, please remove & take door inside.
• do not leave any valuables in your car(s) outside.
• if rain is forecast, close the windows at all times & before leaving the house.
Cleaning Rules and Added Charges: a cleaning fee is included to cover all of the basic cleaning & preparation of our home; If cleaning goes above and beyond what we consider regular use, you will be charged additional fees at a labor rate of $50/hour, plus expenses and any contractor fees.
Additionally, any time spent resolving damages will be charged to you at a rate of $50/hour. These additional charges may be due to things such as:
- Picking up cigarette butts in yard, beer cans, glass bottles…
- Cleaning up candle wax, glitter, feathers, spilled alcohol/liquids or anything that may require professional cleaning or carpet cleaning.
- Deodorizing the home as needed due to incense or smoking in or near the home.
- Purchasing replacement items or making repairs.
Before checking out, please:
• if you take trash outside, it is very appreciated. Please dispose in the green cans for trash and/or in blue cans for recycle in the back alley (wild life will eat trash left outside).
• be sure to turn off the gas fireplace before you leave. * lower all the shades (1st level office/bedroom included) on 1st floor.
• shut all windows and lock both front door and back door.
Thank you :)
I love hosting guests from all over the US in our Milwaukee home. I have been in the US for over 10 years now & I loved traveling Europe back in the days: England, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium... my favorite? Belgium where I got to visit Brussels and Bruges. Lovely place...
I grew up in France my whole life & I speak French to my 3 young boys: they do keep me very busy but they are so much fun. I worked full time up until summer of 2014, then I decided to take care of my boys.
One of my favorite foods is Sushis. If you are a sushi fan, there is quite a list of sushi restaurants around Milwaukee.
Our city has so much to offer, I hope you will love Milwaukee as much as I do.